Welcome to City Javi Garcia

20sbc07 said:
He's tweeted twice since his move but google translate doesn't seem to be able to translate is properly, Anyone speak Spanish?

@javigarcia06
Dia feliz mas tamben triste, quero que sepan todos os benfiquistas que vou levar a aguia no meu coraçao. Tente representar o benfica...

...con todo amor e força do mundo durante as 3 epocas. Deixo a muitos amigos e uma gran aficion. Benfica vai deixar muitaa saudades! AMO-te!

Essentially just saying that he's delighted to join us, but sad to leave Benfica after 3 years because of all of the friends he's made there.

Just doing abit of youtube research now (dennis wise style) and does anybody else think he has a look of the late great MCA from the beastie boys?

Just for anyone not knowing how to pronounce his name, well it amused me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGZ5ip_YQd0[/youtube]

Looks quite tall, may carry more of a goalscoring threat with the head at corners etc than Nige, sure he scored against Chelsea with a header last season, powerful looking player. More creative too. Let's give the guy a chance

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Looks quite tall, may carry more of a goalscoring threat with the head at corners etc than Nige, sure he scored against Chelsea with a header last season, powerful looking player. More creative too. Let's give the guy a chance

Much better passer of the ball, as well. I have watched quite a lot of him and to me he is our marquee signing. Just because he did not cost 50 million does not mean he is not an extremely high quality signing. I said this in another thread but I believe this is Mancini's "Alright, if Daniele is not available I will make my own" creative hardman signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.