Welcome to City Javi Garcia

Blue Smarties said:
Pam said:
What is it with football administrators and their stupid rules. Anyone not signed before noon yesterday is allowed to play. Sinclair will be the only débutante. Doubt he'll start, though, if Bobby hasn't seen him training.
Let's be honest Pam, even if Garcia, Maicon & Nastasic could play; they wouldn't. Two would have flown in from Italy and one from Portugal, less than 24 hours before the game. It wouldn't be of benefit to either us or the player(s) to hand them a debut under those circumstances.

True.

markmcfc78 said:
Let's be honest Pam, even if Garcia, Maicon & Nastasic could play; they wouldn't. Two would have flown in from Italy and one from Portugal, less than 24 hours before the game. It wouldn't be of benefit to either us or the player(s) to hand them a debut under those circumstances.

Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing! Ive sat on the bog for longer
OK mate, you wake up early in the morning, sort out the business in your country, sit on the plane for three hours, do a medical, rush across a city, sign all the forms, get to bed around 1AM and then play a Premiership football game the next day with players you met six hours ago and haven't kicked a ball with yet; it's not the fucking Sunday league.

markmcfc78 said:
Stirling1978 said:
markmcfc78 said:
Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing!
Didn't Benarbia fly to Manchester the morning before his debut?

Didn't Robinho once fly in from a Brazil international less then 24 hours before a game and he played!

Tevez did the same when he visited his kids in Argentina and came back to score the winning goal against Chelsea.

FantasyIreland said:
SebastianBlue said:
iamdamienl said:
Can he play vs QPR today? No?

No, only Scotty or Wright.

Scotty??

Do me a favour.....

I was wondering how long it would take to get a bite on that one.

Took much longer than expected... Is everyone still pissed from last night?

Looks like a right nasty f*cker. Like it. My only fear is that he also looks a little like a walking 3-game ban to me.

pass2silva said:
Looks like a right nasty f*cker. Like it. My only fear is that he also looks a little like a walking 3-game ban to me.

Not really, he is a more refined hardman of De Rossi's ilk.

But, now that I say that he'll probably get sent off on his debut (yes, I know, you can blame me if it happens).

Blue Smarties said:
markmcfc78 said:

Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing! Ive sat on the bog for longer
OK mate, you wake up early in the morning, sort out the business in your country, sit on the plane for three hours, do a medical, rush across a city, sign all the forms, get to bed around 1AM and then play a Premiership football game the next day with players you met six hours ago and haven't kicked a ball with yet; it's not the fucking Sunday league.

Ali Benarbia did it on his debut :)

Bluebee2 said:
Just for anyone not knowing how to pronounce his name, well it amused me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGZ5ip_YQd0[/youtube]

HA!

pass2silva said:
Don't think he's ever been sent off, mate. Might get one or two here but he's more of a controlled nasty fucker when on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.