Welcome to City Javi Garcia

What is it with football administrators and their stupid rules. Anyone not signed before noon yesterday is allowed to play. Sinclair will be the only débutante. Doubt he'll start, though, if Bobby hasn't seen him training.

Pam said:
What is it with football administrators and their stupid rules. Anyone not signed before noon yesterday is allowed to play. Sinclair will be the only débutante. Doubt he'll start, though, if Bobby hasn't seen him training.
Don't think Sinclair will start, but he was training yesterday going by the video on the OS.

george22 said:
Really? I'm looking for your opinions on how he fits in and I'm reading through how pretty he is?I don't care if he looks like Bacon face are we better now?

Pam said:
Let's be honest Pam, even if Garcia, Maicon & Nastasic could play; they wouldn't. Two would have flown in from Italy and one from Portugal, less than 24 hours before the game. It wouldn't be of benefit to either us or the player(s) to hand them a debut under those circumstances.

Let's be honest Pam, even if Garcia, Maicon & Nastasic could play; they wouldn't. Two would have flown in from Italy and one from Portugal, less than 24 hours before the game. It wouldn't be of benefit to either us or the player(s) to hand them a debut under those circumstances.

Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing! Ive sat on the bog for longer

markmcfc78 said:

Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing!
Didn't Benarbia fly to Manchester the morning before his debut?

Stirling1978 said:
markmcfc78 said:

Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing!
Didn't Benarbia fly to Manchester the morning before his debut?

Didn't Robinho once fly in from a Brazil international less then 24 hours before a game and he played!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.