Welcome to City Javi Garcia

DaveTheYid said:
Good player, Seen him play a couple of times and he loves sweeping up.

Less expensive Javi Martinez.

Does quite a bit more than that, but you are right, he was a better value.

foetus said:
What's with the anger from some posters? We have signed some good players and it's the beginning of a new season. Where's the excitement?? Calm down and enjoy.

Spoilt Brat Syndrome.

TFC said:
Going to incur the wrath of the DDR lovers here, but 4 years younger and probably cost half as much, very satisfied with this signing.

Welcome to the Champions Javi :)

As I've said, I believe this is Mancini's "Alright, if Daniele is not available I will make my own" creative hardman signing.

I think this was our marquee signing, personally.

SebastianBlue said:
TFC said:
Going to incur the wrath of the DDR lovers here, but 4 years younger and probably cost half as much, very satisfied with this signing.

As I've said, I believe this is Mancini's "Alright, if Daniele is not available I will make my own" creative hardman signing.

I think most people would agree. Quite excited to see how he goes

TFC said:

Totally agree, he will only get better and has a better temperament than DDR...quality signing!

JAVI GARCIA, JAVI GARCIA... JAVI GARCIIAAAAAA, JAVI GARCIIIAAAAAA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1anurhbeg[/youtube]

SebastianBlue said:
TFC said:

completely agree here with you on the signing of Javi Garcia, cant wait to see him play and see how he will go......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.