Welcome to City Javi Garcia

Georgian Maestro said:
Blue Smarties said:
markmcfc78 said:
Why? Because they have been sat on a plane for 3 hours? i'm sorry but if sitting on a plane for 3 hours means you can't play football 24 hours later then your not worth signing! Ive sat on the bog for longer
OK mate, you wake up early in the morning, sort out the business in your country, sit on the plane for three hours, do a medical, rush across a city, sign all the forms, get to bed around 1AM and then play a Premiership football game the next day with players you met six hours ago and haven't kicked a ball with yet; it's not the fucking Sunday league.

Ali Benarbia did it on his debut :)
Like I said mate, it's not the fucking Sunday league, lol.

Blue Smarties said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Blue Smarties said:
OK mate, you wake up early in the morning, sort out the business in your country, sit on the plane for three hours, do a medical, rush across a city, sign all the forms, get to bed around 1AM and then play a Premiership football game the next day with players you met six hours ago and haven't kicked a ball with yet; it's not the fucking Sunday league.

Ali Benarbia did it on his debut :)
Like I said mate, it's not the fucking Sunday league, lol.

His registration wouldn't have been completed in time to play today anyway.

Good player, Seen him play a couple of times and he loves sweeping up.

Less expensive Javi Martinez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.