Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

There is no need to be rude to anyone. His position as mentioned in Transfer market and other website does include DM and it's not ruled out that he cannot play there.
ok sure. but the amount of poster who post without doing the basic due diligence frustrates the heck out of me. it is better to watch multiple game highlight to see the position a player operates in, his skill sets etc. and think how he will fit into a pep system rather than just going by what a websites says. if in doubt ask argentines what he is good at as a second option.

in the end when many people post without thinking then lots of misinformation spreads. then that should be tackled and we spend pages upon pages debating a baseless or half true original ideas.

ok sure. but the amount of poster who post without doing the basic due diligence frustrates the heck out of me. it is better to watch multiple game highlight to see the position a player operates in, his skill sets etc. and think how he will fit into a pep system rather than just going by what a websites says. if in doubt ask argentines what he is good at as a second option.

in the end when many people post without thinking then lots of misinformation spreads. then that should be tackled and we spend pages upon pages debating a baseless or half true original ideas.
Wow. Yet again... Your arrogance is based on fk all. Anyone disagrees with you knows nothing about football according to you. Clown.

Wow. Yet again... Your arrogance is based on fk all. Anyone disagrees with you knows nothing about football according to you. Clown.
Ridiculous. No player of his age ever switches positions. Your ignorance is palpable and your unwillingness to respect the obvious footballing genius of agueroooo is farcical.

Ridiculous. No player of his age ever switches positions. Your ignorance is palpable and your unwillingness to respect the obvious footballing genius of agueroooo is farcical.
I know you should have put at least a few hours of research before even considering posting. Have some respect for the intellects of the forum!

“Heck”.

You’re not from these parts are you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.