Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

If he is anywhere near as good as redondo, saw someone liken him to him earlier, he will be class.

Supposedly we didn't buy Enzo as we couldn't give him the opportunities he needs at this stage of his career, so unless Kalvin has more serious injury niggles than we're aware of, i just don't see Perrone breaking into the first team for a while yet. I mean what's changed? Maybe at left back i guess.

Supposedly we didn't buy Enzo as we couldn't give him the opportunities he needs at this stage of his career, so unless Kalvin has more serious injury niggles than we're aware of, i just don't see Perrone breaking into the first team for a while yet. I mean what's changed? Maybe at left back i guess.
He is not a LB he will not play LB. There can be many reasons why we didn't buy Enzo. As for place, we will have places opening up soon. Of Bernardo still wants to leave and we don't renew Gundogan, so places will open up slowly. And again we don't know if Phillips will will play or stay fit

It looks more than likely we’ll be losing both Bernie and Gundo this summer, so I’d suggest the minutes situation for a player in Perrone’s position will look a lot different than they might have done for Enzo last year.

He is not a LB he will not play LB. There can be many reasons why we didn't buy Enzo. As for place, we will have places opening up soon. Of Bernardo still wants to leave and we don't renew Gundogan, so places will open up slowly. And again we don't know if Phillips will will play or stay fit
And at £8m it’s hardly spunking the cash.
He makes it or we sell at a profit but that’s only an opinion.

first of all perrone is not a DM. so it is best for you to not comment on things you do not understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.