Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

ok sure. but the amount of poster who post without doing the basic due diligence frustrates the heck out of me. it is better to watch multiple game highlight to see the position a player operates in, his skill sets etc. and think how he will fit into a pep system rather than just going by what a websites says. if in doubt ask argentines what he is good at as a second option.

in the end when many people post without thinking then lots of misinformation spreads. then that should be tackled and we spend pages upon pages debating a baseless or half true original ideas.
Surely the most ironic post ever posted in the history of BM.

He is not a LB he will not play LB. There can be many reasons why we didn't buy Enzo. As for place, we will have places opening up soon. Of Bernardo still wants to leave and we don't renew Gundogan, so places will open up slowly. And again we don't know if Phillips will will play or stay fit
oh i agree, and even said some of that.
my left back comment was slightly tongue in cheek based on the fact that Pep seems to have a penchant for playing midfielders as fullbacks (and vice versa). Off the top of my head i can think of Delph, Zin & Dinho. Possibly because he seems to like he pushing them into midfield anyway.

We could have just saved ourselves a whole lot of mither and money and promoted Lavia.

Funny old game.....
Lavia is more DM like Rodri and Philips.

Perrone is a bit advanced positioned. I see him as a backup option for Bernado. Both left footed + energetic + better defensive skills than most attacking midfielders.

Promoting a youth player or spending £40m on English injured player there was only going to be one winner
Eh? Lavia and Phillips have both been injured! You seriously think an unproven 18 year old could deputise rodri in this team? Look at the reaction to 1 missed pass by rodri the other day who by the way is the best DM in the world! I think Phillips can't be judged til he's played a decent amount of minutes

Lavia is more DM like Rodri and Philips.

Perrone is a bit advanced positioned. I see him as a backup option for Bernado. Both left footed + energetic + better defensive skills than most attacking midfielders.
Perrone is a deep lying midfielder in all of the reports so it means he takes the ball of the defence so wont be further forward unless pep converts him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.