Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

Closer to Gundogan as a player from what I've read.

I don't think he's being bought to play as a sole 6 (assuming he's going straight in with the 1st team), which makes sense as I don't think such an (allegedly) highly rated talent would join us over a stepping stone club like Benfica if the opportunity of game time isn't there.

Assuming Gundo leaves, it seems like good forward planning. I expect Bellingham is then the obvious target if Bernardo gets his move.

2 in 2 out.
I expect perrone to replace bernardo silva and gundo to stay with us next season, we can't lose both at the same time. perrone is more bernardo silva than gundo. perrone is like bernardo and likes to move with the ball at his feet. not like gundo at all who like to get rid of the ball quickly and move without it.

He's a legit source.

That very much depends from club to club.

He’s shite for City - but he may well be getting his info on this one from the agent, or from Velez, in which case it may well be legit like you say.

That said - what he undoubtedly is, is a shit hot self-publicist. And he’s exceptional at dressing up other people’s info and passing it off as his own - so he has a lot of the Twitter-obsessed masses hanging off his every word!

A midfield two of Lavia and Perrone would be very fun, just don’t know if it’s Champions League winners-level or if it’s just top 4 level

A midfield two of Lavia and Perrone would be very fun, just don’t know if it’s Champions League winners-level or if it’s just top 4 level
why do we need lavia now when we have rodri? don't think lavia is ever coming back when rodri is here. even then I am not sure.

That very much depends from club to club.

He’s shite for City - but he may well be getting his info on this one from the agent, or from Velez, in which case it may well be legit like you say.

That said - what he undoubtedly is, is a shit hot self-publicist. And he’s exceptional at dressing up other people’s info and passing it off as his own - so he has a lot of the Twitter-obsessed masses hanging off his every word!
I'm not on twitter but I would say it takes a level of know how to avoid jumping the gun, passing along sketchy rumors, and making stuff up like so many other wannabe social media pundits do. It's not so much that he's first to anything or has the best intel. It's that he normally only weighs in on done deals. What a simple concept. He created a catchphrase, "here we go" and there we have it. I don't begrudge the guy one bit. He takes what he finds out to be true, puts it out to the twitter-verse, and people eat it up. Good for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.