Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

If he just quotes other people it has to be reliable otherwise his reliability just goes down
There is a reason he is called tap in merchant. Outside some links to Patrici or whatever he is called and probably some random Agents, Romano doesn't have that many sources. He has never and will never break Man city exclusives. And he said United is still in race for Gapko fee few hrs before he became a Dipper

There is a reason he is called tap in merchant. Outside some links to Patrici or whatever he is called and probably some random Agents, Romano doesn't have that many sources. He has never and will never break Man city exclusives. And he said United is still in race for Gapko fee few hrs before he became a Dipper
Because City is well ran. We don't have leaks at the club nor do we do deals with dodgy agents. When City go quiet they are working on something.

Because City is well ran. We don't have leaks at the club nor do we do deals with dodgy agents. When City go quiet they are working on something.
But then what do we do when we are not working on something?

Having a look at the obligatory You Tube compilation he clearly has skill but looks pretty one footed.

When Pep has a look at him in training he will assess him very quickly if he is going to be in our squad or shipped out and loaned..

Having a look at the obligatory You Tube compilation he clearly has skill but looks pretty one footed.
david silva says hi or di mari or messi. all the best players with a few exceptions are severely one footed

david silva says hi or di mari or messi. all the best players with a few exceptions are severely one footed
Messi will happily use both feet.
I was making an observation rather than a criticism though. I'm happy to leave the decisions to the scouting team who have a lot more knowledge than I and will have seen a lot more than a You Tube compilation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.