Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

Messi will happily use both feet.
I was making an observation rather than a criticism though. I'm happy to leave the decisions to the scouting team who have a lot more knowledge than I and will have seen a lot more than a You Tube compilation.
nah messi never ever uses his right foot as long as there is even remote a possibility the ball can be touched by the left. mainly left footed players just like to be one footed for some reason compared to right footed players

nah messi never ever uses his right foot as long as there is even remote a possibility the ball can be touched by the left. mainly left footed players just like to be one footed for some reason compared to right footed players
Probably because left footers are rarer and they are less likely to be shoehorned into other positions. Right footers generally have to improve their left in case they have to play LW or LB.

Maybe anyway!

Would be perfectly suited to play in a midfield 2 with say Rodri or Philips in the future.

Him and Bellingham coming in for Gundogan and I assume Bernie (seems he wants to leave) seems like a good switch for the future and gives us 4 midfielders for 2 spots: Rodri/Philips with Bellingham/Perrone.

Letting the 3rd midfielder be more attacking, suited Phil, Kevin, or Alvarez.

Why do some people often have a negative view of many of our possible signings? Always expecting them to be loaned out and usually without actually seeing them play.

Would be perfectly suited to play in a midfield 2 with say Rodri or Philips in the future.

Him and Bellingham coming in for Gundogan and I assume Bernie (seems he wants to leave) seems like a good switch for the future and gives us 4 midfielders for 2 spots: Rodri/Philips with Bellingham/Perrone.

Letting the 3rd midfielder be more attacking, suited Phil, Kevin, or Alvarez.
true. but for now I will let only one of bernardo or gundo go next season. bellingham and perrone need to learn for a year or two under gundo and kdb.

Why do some people often have a negative view of many of our possible signings? Always expecting them to be loaned out and usually without actually seeing them play.
Multiple reasons :

1-Not the young ones they want - Not from a top league - Here our fans are still stuck with Joao Felix

2- Not expensive enough £7m.

3-If this cheap deal goes off then they won't be able to fill pages on transfer forum discussing £50/60/70m deals and then say not my money

I Mean not so long ago people wanted Foden loaned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.