Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

F..k me. There are some right troggs on here. I have never, ever called out a City player no matter how crap they have played. These guys play for MY team and get my 100% support no matter what. Disappointed when they don’t play well? Certainly, but never, ever call them. It is when they don’t play well that they need our support all the more.

CTID (and it gets closer).
I`ve always said Fred that City will be the death of many. ;)

Hi friends, today or tomorroy it will be announced the deal. Is already OK. Not for the release clause, it will be a deal from club to club.

Greetings from Argentina, i hope you enjoy Maxi, one of the best prospects in our footbal
thanks. our club is finally doing the right thing by getting the players early before they are priced at 100 mil by benfica. also do you happen to know if anyone in argentina is going to be the next legendary once in a lifetime player like mardona and messi? I am certain the next messi is a baby right now. I hope this time city will be the club to get that player.

Bit of difference between Chelsea's hap hazard buy anyone and everyone for any price. What is a 10% extra sell on to a club like City to keep good relations with S.American clubs we could get players from in the future.
Apples and oranges. This is nothing like what Chelsea are doing. Not sure why people want to jump to extremes right away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.