Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

give philips time to prove himself before judging him. why the fuck are we speaking about philips anyway? perrore is not comming here to play in the 6 position. he will be one of the 8. perrone simply does not have the physicality to play in the 6 position, nevermind the fact his previous coaches in velez do not use him as a 6.

What level is he at?

Will we see him around the first team or expecting a loan to follow?

I don't think he's a 6, there was a comment on one of the YouTube videos showcasing his skills by a Velez fan, he said he's more of a midfielder that helps the CDM he's abit like Enzo.

Last edited:
I am not talking about Alvarez, I am defending him, I was talking about our 100m Player and his fanboys saying he needs 18months to settle in.
Sorry mate. My mistake, however, the point stands. Do you honestly believe our ‘struggles’ this season are down to one player alone as your post stated? You’re barking mad if you do :)

Sorry mate. My mistake, however, the point stands. Do you honestly believe our ‘struggles’ this season are down to one player alone as your post stated? You’re barking mad if you do :)
Not at all, our troubles are down to numerous players not performing to a high level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.