Welcome To Corruption

100%manc

3927068692_c13c88201e_o.jpg

Yes .... funny how they only see what they want to see , isn't it?

I'll bet they're all up to no good on the quiet ....... bunch of deluded tosspots!

Somebody on this forum must be able to get the ball rolling with either T-Shirts or a banner, can you imagine it on sunday, it would be funny as fuck.

I fail to see how the FA are currupt over this Adebayor situation.
He raked, stamped, kicked etc. Van Persie intentionally and if it would have been about half an inch higher it could have ended his career.

I'm more pissed off that he'd rather get 'revenge' on Arsenal than actually thinking about City and one of the biggest games of our year a week later. He's such an idiot.

Allow me to explain. RVP went in with a two footed challenge. Straight red. RVP ran away from the Arse fans and to the City fans telling them to "Fuck off" and "Go fuck yourselves". Has he been charged? No.

Has Vidic been charged for his raising his hands at Wigan? No.
Has Ronaldo ever been charged for his kick outs? No.
Was Evra charged for his head butt on Corluka? No.
Do United have influence at board level at the FA? Yes.
Do City? No.

manchester blue said:
Allow me to explain. RVP went in with a two footed challenge. Straight red. RVP ran away from the Arse fans and to the City fans telling them to "Fuck off" and "Go fuck yourselves". Has he been charged? No.

Has Vidic been charged for his raising his hands at Wigan? No.
Has Ronaldo ever been charged for his kick outs? No.
Was Evra charged for his head butt on Corluka? No.
Do United have influence at board level at the FA? Yes.
Do City? No.

Right....so because Van Persie went in with 2 feet, that gives Adebayor the right to kick him in the face?

I disagree with the charge for the celebration as he was yellow carded, but what about when fans were calling him 'Van Rapist'? I don't think that there are regulations about which areas you're allowed to celebrate in.

Why are you consistently using Utd as an example when it's the FA, Arsenal and City which are the teams involved. And I highly doubt that David Gill has influence over the decisions they make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.