Welcome To Corruption

The FA are guilty of pressuring Clattenberg into saying he did not see the incident! The fact is he was only two metres away with an unobstructed view, looking directly at the two players coming together, he even waived rvp up after he clutched his face. Yet after the media outcry he now claims non of the above happened!

Ade did stamp on rvp, and i believe he meant it! But worse is the fact that Clattenberg and the FA acted in a dishonest/fraudulent manner to fit their rule book.

City could have used the video evidence to highlight Clattenbergs view/position/actions but then it would have got really messy, and cost somebody their job!

If you feel you need to ask the question of Clattenbergs governing body then contact Kelly Wright at the PGMOL KWright@pgmol.com

i love that first pic from op, just wondering though, for the background could you not put 'The big four' badges, i think this would look really good and make a real point!

Petetheblu said:
PSmyth07 said:
He's a representative like Phil Gartside.

I'm pretty sure the FA doesn't have to ask David Gill before they can make a decision.

Their both on the board of directors so I should imagine that he would be able to swing a few favours from the other members.

Personally I think it stinks.

It's really not a problem.

Magistrates and judges get to try their relatives and friends all the time. Er, NOT.

City fans are so turning into rags, all this persecution complex, whining and moaning and accusing everyone of corruption just sounds like we are becoming more and like what we said we hate!

He did wrong, he got standard punishment..... End of.......

EalingBlue2 said:
City fans are so turning into rags, all this persecution complex, whining and moaning and accusing everyone of corruption just sounds like we are becoming more and like what we said we hate!

He did wrong, he got standard punishment..... End of.......

FFS! nope not even going to try and bother explaining yet again!

It got prosecuted because it was a huge story! The fa had no choice! Had it been against Fulham, it would not have even made the papers! Top striker against hated old team. He did wrong, he was stupid, let's get a draw, beat west ham and start worrying about what to do with six strikers.

EalingBlue2 said:
It got prosecuted because it was a huge story! The fa had no choice! Had it been against Fulham, it would not have even made the papers! Top striker against hated old team. He did wrong, he was stupid, let's get a draw, beat west ham and start worrying about what to do with six strikers.

Your missing the point. It's nothing to do with the ban, which is correct. But the fact the ref "didnt see it" regardless of the fact the same video used to convict Ade clearly shows he did. It's the fact RVP can do what he likes and not be in any trouble. It has to work both ways but it doesnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.