Welcome To Corruption

PSmyth07 said:
manchester blue said:
Allow me to explain. RVP went in with a two footed challenge. Straight red. RVP ran away from the Arse fans and to the City fans telling them to "Fuck off" and "Go fuck yourselves". Has he been charged? No.

Has Vidic been charged for his raising his hands at Wigan? No.
Has Ronaldo ever been charged for his kick outs? No.
Was Evra charged for his head butt on Corluka? No.
Do United have influence at board level at the FA? Yes.
Do City? No.

Right....so because Van Persie went in with 2 feet, that gives Adebayor the right to kick him in the face?

I disagree with the charge for the celebration as he was yellow carded, but what about when fans were calling him 'Van Rapist'? I don't think that there are regulations about which areas you're allowed to celebrate in.

Why are you consistently using Utd as an example when it's the FA, Arsenal and City which are the teams involved. And I highly doubt that David Gill has influence over the decisions they make.
No it means that if Adebayor gets banned we can accept that.... as long as RVP does aswell!!

And David Gill is on the board so he does have quite some influence

At the end of the day Pro footballers must act within the laws of the game & set an example to youngsters inspiring to one day make the grade. I say this as a Football fan, not a member of the do gooder brigade or anything.

Yes their is a big sense of injustice over recent days in what happened compared to what other players at other clubs have got away with in past incidents.
But Ade must not (despite massive provacation I agree) in the future compromise personal vendetta's & retailation over the club's development and future as this could cost us vital points and games.

Only he knows for sure whether he did it on purpose but he must learn from it so that we can remember good days like Saturday was for footballing reasons.

He's a representative like Phil Gartside.

I'm pretty sure the FA doesn't have to ask David Gill before they can make a decision.

PSmyth07 said:
manchester blue said:
Allow me to explain. RVP went in with a two footed challenge. Straight red. RVP ran away from the Arse fans and to the City fans telling them to "Fuck off" and "Go fuck yourselves". Has he been charged? No.

Has Vidic been charged for his raising his hands at Wigan? No.
Has Ronaldo ever been charged for his kick outs? No.
Was Evra charged for his head butt on Corluka? No.
Do United have influence at board level at the FA? Yes.
Do City? No.

Right....so because Van Persie went in with 2 feet, that gives Adebayor the right to kick him in the face?

I disagree with the charge for the celebration as he was yellow carded, but what about when fans were calling him 'Van Rapist'? I don't think that there are regulations about which areas you're allowed to celebrate in.

Why are you consistently using Utd as an example when it's the FA, Arsenal and City which are the teams involved. And I highly doubt that David Gill has influence over the decisions they make.

He did not say that Ade has the right to kick him in the face.

I along with most other supporters want to see the rules applied consistently and not just to teams outside the cartel. Adebayor's actions were no better or no worse than those I mentioned which should have also attracted a charge.

PSmyth07 said:
I fail to see how the FA are currupt over this Adebayor situation.
He raked, stamped, kicked etc. Van Persie intentionally and if it would have been about half an inch higher it could have ended his career.

I'm more pissed off that he'd rather get 'revenge' on Arsenal than actually thinking about City and one of the biggest games of our year a week later. He's such an idiot.

You're having a laugh,right?

The Arsenal fans next to me were a disgrace-attacking a steward,throwing chairs,coins,abuse for 90 minutes.So far,just a few half-hearted nods from GMP.
Van pussy runs over to our fans-BEFORE the incident with Ade and shouts "fuck off" at them three times.Again,the FA don't seem too fussed.
The ref says he "didn't see" the stamping incident he was three yards away from-as photographic and video eveidence on here catagorically proves he couldn't have missed it.They've leaned all over him.
Van pussy got away scot-free with his disgraceful lunge THAT PROMPTED THE STAMP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Van pussy allowed to use the Arsenal OS to attack a fellow professional....again,setting a precedent.
Ade booked by the ref for his celebration-so the FA decide to make an exceptions= to their own rules about incidents dealt with at the time by the ref to allow retrospective punishment.
Trial by media shitstorm-covertly being allowed to influence the outcome.This whole thing would've been kicked out in a court of law.

It fuckin stinks like a two week old kipper.

Here's mine...

83823738.jpg

RobbieBrewer said:
PSmyth07 said:
He raked, stamped, kicked etc. Van Persie intentionally and if it would have been about half an inch higher it could have ended his career.

I'm more pissed off that he'd rather get 'revenge' on Arsenal than actually thinking about City and one of the biggest games of our year a week later. He's such an idiot.

You're having a laugh,right?

The Arsenal fans next to me were a disgrace-attacking a steward,throwing chairs,coins,abuse for 90 minutes.So far,just a few half-hearted nods from GMP.
Van pussy runs over to our fans-BEFORE the incident with Ade and shouts "fuck off" at them three times.Again,the FA don't seem too fussed.
The ref says he "didn't see" the stamping incident he was three yards away from-as photographic and video eveidence on here catagorically proves he couldn't have missed it.They've leaned all over him.
Van pussy got away scot-free with his disgraceful lunge THAT PROMPTED THE STAMP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Van pussy allowed to use the Arsenal OS to attack a fellow professional....again,setting a precedent.
Ade booked by the ref for his celebration-so the FA decide to make an exceptions= to their own rules about incidents dealt with at the time by the ref to allow retrospective punishment.
Trial by media shitstorm-covertly being allowed to influence the outcome.This whole thing would've been kicked out in a court of law.

It fuckin stinks like a two week old kipper.

Other way round, if Van Persie had stamped on Adebayor you would have been going mental for the FA to do something. You're just being bitter and viewing it from 1 perspective.

If I was Van Persie, I'd being doing all I can to get Adebayor banned or fined, media coverage is the best way of doing this.

PSmyth07 said:
He's a representative like Phil Gartside.

I'm pretty sure the FA doesn't have to ask David Gill before they can make a decision.

Their both on the board of directors so I should imagine that he would be able to swing a few favours from the other members.

Personally I think it stinks.

PSmyth07 said:

Just for a minute put the question of, "was it a deliberate stamp?" to one side.

The question that has to be asked first is "did the referee see the incident?"

Now we've all seen where Clattenburg is positioned when the incident took place. If he'd been any closer he'd have been wearing Adebayor's boots himself. The ref saw VP's lunge, EA's jump out of the way and then the ref waved play on and within a couple of seconds ran past the writhing van persie and spoke to him.
According to FIFA regulations, and I quote from an e-mail I received last season from the FA

Thank you for contacting The Football Association regarding the incident involving David Dunn and Cristiano Ronaldo during The FA Premier League match Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers on 21 February.
The referee Howard Webb has confirmed that he saw this incident and that he dealt with it at the time. Therefore no further action will be taken against either player.
FIFA rules prevent the "re-refereeing" of matches. FIFA are the world governing body of football and The FA is just one of 208 member associations, all bound to the same set of rules. This particular rule prevents The FA from taking disciplinary action on incidents which are seen and dealt with at the time by match officials (this includes the referee taking no action). Therefore if the match officials confirm to The FA they have seen an incident, The FA cannot act retrospectively.

As I've already said, Clattenburg has to have seen the incident.
The reason he's said he didn't.........He's just come back from a ban and the business he owns is in financial dire straights (which was the reason for his suspension)
Can you imagine the pressure the FA has put on him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.