Well done Aleks...

jimharri said:
moomba said:
jimharri said:
All about opinions, as you say when I say to people to ignore what the media write about us. As you say; get over it.

In a thread about the media I think its reasonable to discuss the media. In a thread that had nothing to do with Mancini why do you feel the need to create another shitfight?

The board is poorer for people constantly trying to revisit old battles.
Yes, and I replied to someone else who had brought up Mancini. Check the thread. Try criticizing him if you want to rage at the person who brought Mancini into the discussion. Anyway; whatever.

That poster made entirely reasonable and relevant observations. No need to rage at anyone, let alone that.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
moomba said:
In a thread about the media I think its reasonable to discuss the media. In a thread that had nothing to do with Mancini why do you feel the need to create another shitfight?

The board is poorer for people constantly trying to revisit old battles.
Yes, and I replied to someone else who had brought up Mancini. Check the thread. Try criticizing him if you want to rage at the person who brought Mancini into the discussion. Anyway; whatever.

That poster made entirely reasonable and relevant observations. No need to rage at anyone, let alone that.
Fine. Whatever you choose to believe in. You and I will never agree on certain issues; we could be here until midnight and not get anywhere. You think you're right, and I think I'm right. Therefore, I'll leave this thread as it's pointless arguing.

Was unsure of his positioning for their goal, but I haven't seen it again since the match.

If he cuts out being caught behind his man, and keeps up what he's doing now, then he will change my opinion on him sooner rather than later/never.

I would like to see our players gamble a bit more when he's about to stick a cross in, too many fizz across the face of the goal with no touch, just look at Aguero's first vs United, we could see a lot more of that.

Keep it up Kola.

BlueTG said:
Was unsure of his positioning for their goal, but I haven't seen it again since the match.

If he cuts out being caught behind his man, and keeps up what he's doing now, then he will change my opinion on him sooner rather than later/never.

I would like to see our players gamble a bit more when he's about to stick a cross in, too many fizz across the face of the goal with no touch, just look at Aguero's first vs United, we could see a lot more of that.

Keep it up Kola.
It was central to the inside of Lescott if I recall correctly. The only way a fullback was going to affect that was to make a tackle that 90% of the time results in a red card as the forward is beyond the last man.

Possibly the most surprising turnaround in a player. I thought I'd seen enough of his comical defending to write him off prior to this season, he's really improved though and I don't worry when he's in the side anymore. Him and Pellegrini deserve a lot of credit.

I really am surprised we haven't heard his song during his recent good form! Next game we need to bring his song out let him know he has our backing. Shalala la la la la la Shalala la la la la la la Shalala la la la la la ALEKSANDER KOLAROV!

Made up for AK, the one thing you can never fault the guy for is the yardage he covers each game up and down the left hand side.

Another fantastic display from aleks both going forward and defending my mom til he went off first choice left back for me now its up to clichy to up his game cos think pellers likes him for his deliverys into the box 1st class on a par with baines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.