Well done Aleks...

blue city199 said:
credit should go to Pellegrini . He has got Dzeko ,Nasri ,kolorov playing well . this is something considering that these were players mancini considered to be not good enough and wanted to sell

I'll agree Nasri and Kolorov happed found that something extra,Dzeko is much the same though.

His improvement seems to have coincided with Clichy's loss of form however. Which is lucky really, because an out of form Clichy and the Kolarov of last season would mean we'd be in the shit.

Pellegrini seems to have improved both Kolarov and Nasri!

Some great crosses although I think he sometimes whips in those crosses a little too hard

In great form at the moment.

Compare his performance to Baines yesterday!

blue city199 said:
credit should go to Pellegrini . He has got Dzeko ,Nasri ,kolorov playing well . this is something considering that these were players mancini considered to be not good enough and wanted to sell
I don't think Džeko is playing well at all.

Nasri and Kolarov are having great seasons though.

jimharri said:
Hope you've got your tin hat ready. To many on here, Mancini was/is a god and any criticism (implied or outright) will not be tolerated.

Why turn this into yet another Mancini shitfight. Win, lose or draw someone always seems desperate to fan the flames.

Get over it.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
Hope you've got your tin hat ready. To many on here, Mancini was/is a god and any criticism (implied or outright) will not be tolerated.

Why turn this into yet another Mancini shitfight. Win, lose or draw someone always seems desperate to fan the flames.

Get over it.
All about opinions, as you say when I say to people to ignore what the media write about us. As you say; get over it.

jimharri said:
moomba said:
jimharri said:

Get over it.
All about opinions, as you say when I say to people to ignore what the media write about us. As you say; get over it.

In a thread about the media I think its reasonable to discuss the media. In a thread that had nothing to do with Mancini why do you feel the need to create another shitfight?

The board is poorer for people constantly trying to revisit old battles.

OT, I think it was one of his best games for us. Was worried about the damage Coleman could do, but he was more than solid defensively.

And excellent going forward. Has been good this season and long may it continue.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
moomba said:

Get over it.

In a thread about the media I think its reasonable to discuss the media. In a thread that had nothing to do with Mancini why do you feel the need to create another shitfight?

The board is poorer for people constantly trying to revisit old battles.
Yes, and I replied to someone else who had brought up Mancini. Check the thread. Try criticizing him if you want to rage at the person who brought Mancini into the discussion. Anyway; whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.