Well done Aleks...

How well this guy is playing "THE MASTER ENGINEER" has really got him playing well also Dzeko tracking back yesterday, Pelle is getting the best out of our players.

Better than Clichy I think he is . Having a very good season Kolarov . I think we should extend Kolarov contract .

He is playing now how he was at Lazio.
This is why Mancini signed him. Why on earth has it taken 3 yrs for him to blossom here is a mystery to me.
Definitely ahead of Clichy atm.

Burtonblue said:
He is playing now how he was at Lazio.
This is why Mancini signed him. Why on earth has it taken 3 yrs for him to blossom here is a mystery to me.
Definitely ahead of Clichy atm.
Mancini preferred narrow football. So naturally Clichy's speed, defending ability and discipline was preferred over, Kolarov's offensive attributes, like crossing and striking. Combine that with his lack of playing and not being able to attain any sort of form. It's understandable.

Under Pellegrini we play much less rigid football, where players are encouraged to bomb forward and in general are more free to move around. This is where Kolarov shines. Combine this with regular time he's been getting and it should be of no surprise why he's miles better than he was.

baildon blue said:
Better than Clichy I think he is . Having a very good season Kolarov . I think we should extend Kolarov contract .

That you, Yoda?!
He's been very, very good recently - the improvement from last season is huge. To be honest, I didn't think he had it in him. Justifiably ahead of Clichy in the pecking order after his last few performances - and I rate Clichy highly, too.

Had plenty of arguments with Fellow Blues over Kolarov being good including a big one with the guy who sits in front of me at the Etihad! It's great to be able to stay quiet now with him knowing I was right! Great player

3 goals and 5 assists in 18 starts this season, an average of 2.25 assists/goals per start. Which is marginally worse than the average of 2.23 goals per start in the previous two seasons. I'm honestly staggered that so many people have turned around on the subject of Kolarov when as far as I can see there's nothing to base it on. He's always been good going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.