Well done Aleks...

He was outstanding today. Has somehow muscled himself in to a first choice left back position. Well done.

Deserves a new contract and he and Nasri are the most improved players in our team.

He's a good solid character, which is an important attribute especially in a game like today, and he'd be a tremendous loss to the Youtube channel, but I don't think he's on par with the rest of your squad. Nor Clichy. In as great a team as you currently have, a single area of weakness won't be too obvious but if I had to pick a weakness it would be LB.

That wasn't very well-wishery at all! Sorry bout that..

Improved this season and now that Yaya is taking the free kicks even more so, the talk of today about a £30 million bid for Luke Shaw and letting Kolarov go irked me a little.

Quite happy for him and Clichy to be contesting for the LB spot and don't see the need for replacements yet and certainly not for a £30 million kid having a good season!

With nasri out we might be seeing him move up into midfield rotating with Milner for the rest of the season like we've seen a couple of times already near the ends of matches. With Kolarovs great form I'd actually back him to do well especially with negredo and Dzeko to aim at

To think AK was slated by some fans last game of the season and has been slated on here by many

He is what he is a top left back but like any other player its consistensy at this level that is important and i think that was his problem in the past

Trollsmoan said:
Improved this season and now that Yaya is taking the free kicks even more so, the talk of today about a £30 million bid for Luke Shaw and letting Kolarov go irked me a little.

Quite happy for him and Clichy to be contesting for the LB spot and don't see the need for replacements yet and certainly not for a £30 million kid having a good season!

If anything I would happily let Gael Clichy leave as he doesnt offer us what Kolarov does. Get Shaw in to replace Clichy and get him and Kolarov to battle for the LB position

Danamy said:
I've been one of his biggest critics on here so credit where it's due, he's in front of Clichy at the moment for me.

Keep up the good work AK

I've been one of his biggest critics on here
=============
Why? I'm surprised you should say that given your support for a previous incumbent... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.