Well done Bournemouth.

One of the most bizzare thing I have ever seen in all the years following the Blues happened in Bournemouth last time we played down there, well 2 really
We stopped overnight in a BnB and when we went down for brekkie the Morning after the game a City fan was being carted away from the breakfast room and bundled into a cop van by the police, apparently he had demanded a third sausage and when the owners refused he picked up the fish tank ran outside with it and threw it in the road! When we asked his mates why he did it they just said ''he's not a Morning person''
2nd one was as we were all stood outside our mate who had been missing all night from the BnB popped his head out from the hotel window next door, he had got lost and couldn't find our BnB and booked into the one next door for a kip, he was that pissed he thought he was miles away!
Chris if you read this your still a fuckin lemon!

Bournemouth are coming up as champions. They beat Charlton 3-0 and Watford could only draw with Wednesday.

Congratulations Cherries.

Open top bus parade on Monday, I believe, regardless of what happened today. Might pop down and have a butchers.

Well done to Bournemouth - lived there for 5 years so always had a soft spot for the Cherries - they are having an open top bus parade along the sea front following the route that the kiddies land train takes - proper Hi - di - Hi stuff - a good away day coming up - August/September or April /May please fixtures computer

blue underpants said:
One of the most bizzare thing I have ever seen in all the years following the Blues happened in Bournemouth last time we played down there, well 2 really
We stopped overnight in a BnB and when we went down for brekkie the Morning after the game a City fan was being carted away from the breakfast room and bundled into a cop van by the police, apparently he had demanded a third sausage and when the owners refused he picked up the fish tank ran outside with it and threw it in the road! When we asked his mates why he did it they just said ''he's not a Morning person''
2nd one was as we were all stood outside our mate who had been missing all night from the BnB popped his head out from the hotel window next door, he had got lost and couldn't find our BnB and booked into the one next door for a kip, he was that pissed he thought he was miles away!
Chris if you read this your still a fuckin lemon!

fantastic, certainly made me laugh.

Congratulations Bournemouth, hope we play you away summer or spring time.

City have never played Bournemouth away in Spring or Autumn away .
Last time we played Bournemouth away was in February .
I remember Leeds playing away at Bournemouth away on a bank holiday in 1990
The mob at Leeds had a riot with the police on the beach .

baildon blue said:
City have never played Bournemouth away in Spring or Autumn away .
Last time we played Bournemouth away was in February .
I remember Leeds playing away at Bournemouth away on a bank holiday in 1990
The mob at Leeds had a riot with the police on the beach .
We played crystal palace away the same day it was my first away day without adult supervision. arriving at Euston station it was mayhem with City, Leeds, Millwall and a few others all crossing paths. My mate having been drinking decided to he was going to take everybody on and had to drag him down the esculator avoiding punches from a mob that was chasing us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.