WELL DONE CITY

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Yeah - let's feel all warm and satisfied inside that even though we've lost - yet again - to the rags, at least we played some pretty little football.

That will shut the rags up, eh?

no doubt if we had gone to defend a draw and got it you would complain! We took the piss at times and no one could have complained if we had won. I understand and agree with you're view that we shouldn't be happy with losing. That said, I would happily lose every derby from now, till the end of time if we win the EPL, champions league, or both every season.

dctid said:
marco said:
decent performance very very unlucky not to get a point from the game,if silva had scored early on who knows, to the disapointed ones get behind the team insted of moaning,times are changing but it does take time,lets now concentrate on 3rd or 4th and bag a cup

yeah well done

another fookin key game lost - down the fookin swanny - what the fook makes you think f we were to ever get to a fainal we would win it]

just like today in fact just like the last 34 years when it realy really counts we will fook it up

well done city - just sums this fookin club up

If you don't like what's happening here take your negativity to a club that needs it.

dctid said:
marco said:
decent performance very very unlucky not to get a point from the game,if silva had scored early on who knows, to the disapointed ones get behind the team insted of moaning,times are changing but it does take time,lets now concentrate on 3rd or 4th and bag a cup

yeah well done

another fookin key game lost - down the fookin swanny - what the fook makes you think f we were to ever get to a fainal we would win it]

just like today in fact just like the last 34 years when it realy really counts we will fook it up

Then why are you here fag? Manchester United is pretty close, you won't have to move far

It was a close game, could have gone either way. United just seems to win almost everyone of those games. Luck, experience, determination, a mix of all 3, i don't know why, but they do seem to win all the close games in the last 15 minutes.

Revvv said:
dctid said:
yeah well done

Then why are you here fag? Manchester United is pretty close, you won't have to move far

fag - what the fook

Been with this club for soo fookin long dont ever fookin question my fookin loyalties - watched some fookin shit over the last 30 years can remember fookin tears in my eyes coming home from Wembley in 81

Simple fact is that each and every time we have a game that could change things for us - be it Hamburg - be it quarter final of the cup at COMs against West Ham all those years ago - be it Carling Cup last season against the rags be it Spuds last year for a CL spot guess fookin what - we fooked it up - oh yes we was all proud but we fooked it up none the less - went home feeling so proud - typical City was the theme then and to a albeit lesser extend the Typical City tag is still relevent

Loosing to the fookin rag hurts sorry wanker but it fookin hurts - there are a very few times i rant but loosing on Derby day fookin kills me - obviously the same cant be said for you

Bet ya soooo fookin proud

We have a glorious future ahead, one defeat or twenty does not change the fact that we are moving very quickly in the right direction. From where we were a few years ago.

You can sense the fear in the rag fans comments, they know we will do them eventually, give it one more year and we will be there.

Don't lose faith now!!

dctid said:
Revvv said:

fag - what the fook

Been with this club for soo fookin long dont ever fookin question my fookin loyalties - watched some fookin shit over the last 30 years can remember fookin tears in my eyes coming home from Wembley in 81

Simple fact is that each and every time we have a game that could change things for us - be it Hamburg - be it quarter final of the cup at COMs against West Ham all those years ago - be it Carling Cup last season against the rags be it Spuds last year for a CL spot guess fookin what - we fooked it up - oh yes we was all proud but we fooked it up none the less - went home feeling so proud - typical City was the theme then and to a albeit lesser extend the Typical City tag is still relevent

Loosing to the fookin rag hurts sorry wanker but it fookin hurts - there are a very few times i rant but loosing on Derby day fookin kills me - obviously the same cant be said for you

Bet ya soooo fookin proud

insted of wanking yourself stupid with negativity try getting behind your team

A good match that was hard on the nerves, but we can only move on from here and perhaps take a few positives with us - like Barry's body-charge on Rooney (?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.