WELL DONE CITY

Gabriel said:
uncletom said:
ERRR, we actually lost.

True, and the sad truth is we rarely looked like winning. It wasn't our worst performance but we still lack that little something that separates winners from second best.
I thought we looked like winning in the first twenty to twenty five mins, then it was generally even until we equalized when I thought we looked the most likely winners until that wonder strike. It is difficult because even when we were on top at one all, I still assumed they would score but that's not because the team didn't look like they would win but because I am mentally scarred from years of watching them shit on us.

Lancet Fluke said:
Gabriel said:
True, and the sad truth is we rarely looked like winning. It wasn't our worst performance but we still lack that little something that separates winners from second best.
I thought we looked like winning in the first twenty to twenty five mins, then it was generally even until we equalized when I thought we looked the most likely winners until that wonder strike. It is difficult because even when we were on top at one all, I still assumed they would score but that's not because the team didn't look like they would win but because I am mentally scarred from years of watching them shit on us.

i have the same scars, i was happy with the performance and thought thier was nothing between the teams, it took some thing special to win the match.

For me i thought the best players for each team were Silva and Smalling. Its been a while since we played at the swamp and there central defender was thier key player.

I just feel so empty. They beat us fair and square but we played pretty well. It's just one crushing disappointment after another with us. Why do we put ourselves though it, it's horrible.

Lancet Fluke said:
Gabriel said:
i agree 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.