Well done HARRY.

marcspurs said:
He basically said, the press and TV drag managers out for interviews within a few minutes of the final whistle and when asked a direct question about whether the referee was right about giving the Nani goal HR replied "No, he made a right mess of it"....... now the FA (who insist you make yourself available for these interviews unless your name is fergie) are contemplating charging Redknapp......

Now I realise many of you on here don't like him, but as he said, what are they going to charge me for, giving an honest answer to a question??

What was I meant to say, Nani did not handle the ball and the referee handled the whole situation perfectly.....

If they want to charge me then don't expect me to give any post match interviews again, ever.....

I may be a Spurs fan, but in essence he is right..... if his answer is not what the FA want to hear, what is he meant to do (a) not say anything when someone from ESPN, SKY, BBC has a microphone shoved up ur nose or (b) lie......???

Can't stand Twitcher but you mate and 'Arry are both right. He was asked a question and answered it. The powers that be should be doing more to get refs in front of the camera after games so we can all understand stupid decisions like this one

mike1923 said:
When Redknapp is hauled in front of the FA to explain his comments, Clattenburg should be hauled in front of a camera like the managers are and asked to explain his decision.
That won't be a problem. He'll say something along the lines of;
''Yes, I was aware that Nani handled the ball. However, the Spurs goalkeeper was in possession of the ball and, assuming that Spurs would have wanted to carry on with the game with as little delay as possible (being 1 down in the last 10 minutes) I decided to play the advantage to Spurs. At no stage did I blow the whistle to award a free kick to Spurs, therefore the ball was in play during the whole incident.''

Simple.

And yes, it stinks to fuck.

hertsblue said:
The Football Association will decide on Tuesday whether to charge Redknapp for his description of the disputed goal

Just sums up the FA. Nothing about the continued incompetance of this ref, nothing about the lack of respec shown by Utd players with van Der Sar rushing from the other side of the pitch to have a pop. Nothing about Scholes forcibly pushing Clattenburg, so much so he almost lost his balance. Nothing about the non captain of Utd continuing to speak after all Spurs have been waved away. Nothing to do with Spurs players booked for thier 1st fouls, Gallas and kaboul but fletcher and co getting away with kick after kick after kick. Nothing about the continued lack of sportsmanship by nani, shortly after his appalling behavious in the liverpool game.

But call the farce a farce and thier all over you unless your the Utd manager

Are you seriously blaming united for this? a new bitter low

ssg2 said:
hertsblue said:
The Football Association will decide on Tuesday whether to charge Redknapp for his description of the disputed goal

Just sums up the FA. Nothing about the continued incompetance of this ref, nothing about the lack of respec shown by Utd players with van Der Sar rushing from the other side of the pitch to have a pop. Nothing about Scholes forcibly pushing Clattenburg, so much so he almost lost his balance. Nothing about the non captain of Utd continuing to speak after all Spurs have been waved away. Nothing to do with Spurs players booked for thier 1st fouls, Gallas and kaboul but fletcher and co getting away with kick after kick after kick. Nothing about the continued lack of sportsmanship by nani, shortly after his appalling behavious in the liverpool game.

Eh?? When does anybody accuse united???some times I read stuff on here and think I'm losing all comprehension skills, and need to re-read stuff, when in actuality it's other peoples incomprehension and eagerness to respond with sarcasm that causes the confusion.

mct said:
mancity dan said:
What's he done now?

criticised mark clattenburg for the nani goal.

The FA are like bleeding comunists ffs...Surely its everybodies right to question decisions that they deem wrong..except the fa..no doubt he'll get a touchline ban and a hefty fine with no recourse..

That is just simply wrong..

I may be a Spurs fan, but in essence he is right..... if his answer is not what the FA want to hear, what is he meant to do (a) not say anything when someone from ESPN, SKY, BBC has a microphone shoved up ur nose or (b) lie......???[/quote]
I am with you on this, he was asked for an opinion an he gave an honest one, I hope he stands his ground.

ssg2 said:
hertsblue said:

no mate not blaming the scum directly, just every fcukin ref who has screwed evry other team in the prem to give them a foot hole in every single game they play.

we would love to have every single ref in the country on our side, perhaps we need to get a jock piss sodden lump of shite as a manager.

dont worry blues even bent officials cant bail them out of the shit they're in.

ssg2 said:
hertsblue said:

Nani knew that he handled the ball so good gentlemanly conduct should have come into play..but not for that cheating diving fooking excuse of a footballer..

so dont say its a new low ffs..he cheated and he knew he cheated...no room for it..no need for it...shit hes as bad as tranny..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.