Well done HARRY.

samharris said:
ssg2 said:
Are you seriously blaming united for this? a new bitter low

Nani knew that he handled the ball so good gentlemanly conduct should have come into play..but not for that cheating diving fooking excuse of a footballer..

so dont say its a new low ffs..he cheated and he knew he cheated...no room for it..no need for it...shit hes as bad as tranny..

You're making it sound like he punched the ball in the goal.

He basically asked the ref if the ball was still live, was given the nod and scored. I really don't see the problem.
If it was Adebayor and he didn't take the shot this place would be in meltdown.

ssg2 said:
hertsblue said:
The Football Association will decide on Tuesday whether to charge Redknapp for his description of the disputed goal

Just sums up the FA. Nothing about the continued incompetance of this ref, nothing about the lack of respec shown by Utd players with van Der Sar rushing from the other side of the pitch to have a pop. Nothing about Scholes forcibly pushing Clattenburg, so much so he almost lost his balance. Nothing about the non captain of Utd continuing to speak after all Spurs have been waved away. Nothing to do with Spurs players booked for thier 1st fouls, Gallas and kaboul but fletcher and co getting away with kick after kick after kick. Nothing about the continued lack of sportsmanship by nani, shortly after his appalling behavious in the liverpool game.

But call the farce a farce and thier all over you unless your the Utd manager

Are you seriously blaming united for this? a new bitter low
Not sure I can see any reference to him blaming your lot for the goal. He was merely (and correctly) pointing out that there seemed to be one set of rules for Norwich and a totally different set for Spurs. Camelgob was a perfect example; he was allowed to stand there spouting his usual guff, whereas all the Spurs players were shooed away.

I personally don't understand all this nonsense with the F.A investigating managers comments and stuff. What would be wrong if Redknapp would have went out there and said, "The ref must be either blind or fucking stupid. How can he possibly support a family with that level of inteligence"?
I don't understand for one minute how these refs can make calls like that and not be made to look like a pillock on t.v.

ssg2 said:
samharris said:
Nani knew that he handled the ball so good gentlemanly conduct should have come into play..but not for that cheating diving fooking excuse of a footballer..

so dont say its a new low ffs..he cheated and he knew he cheated...no room for it..no need for it...shit hes as bad as tranny..

He basically asked the ref if the ball was still live, was given the nod and scored. I really don't see the problem.

But cuntenberg didnt know he'd handled the ball thats why he spoke to the linesman who told him so..cuntenberg could have moved play back but chose to ignore the linesman..
you dont think that strange then..he let your goal stand so that he wouldnt look an even bigger coont...and thats wrong.

he should of swallowed his pride (for want of a better word) and disallowed the goal it was the rite and fair thing to do. he now looks like a massive bent cnut. which most knew he was anyway

Now all we need is for someone to go on record and tell the whole world how corrupted the FA are and that they are bias towards Fergie and his team.

if i was Arry I would have walked off as soon as that decision was made against his team. And before walking off towards the tunnel i would have smacked Fergiscum.

There is corruption and always has been since day one! Referees are afraid to make decisions against United. Smaller teams are punished harshly.

FcUk the Premier League. FCUK the FA! and FCUK United.

I don't agree with interviews with managers straight after the game. Managers could land themselves in a lot of trouble if they're still angry about something. But if they were interviewed a couple of days later then they'd have had chance to look at whatever made them angry and thought out a good, well-mannered explanation.

Hope he goes through with it, as he said, what is he supposed to say when asked the question? The whole thing was farcical and Clattenburg had a nightmare throughout the whole incident; managers should be able to comment on decisions like that as long as they are respectful, which he was. Just as ludicrous as the actual incident was Ferdinand's participation in the discussions between the linesman and Clattenburg, after our players were waved away, seemingly he has special dispensation to join in as he is the England captain.

ssg2 said:
samharris said:

you come on here and try to defend that!sums you lot up really
if it had happened the other way round you would have accepted it would you...thought not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.