Well done Mancini...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Hats off to him, ran straight into Moyes to get the ball... Say what you like about the incident, but he was the only man who looks to even care that we are 2-0 down.

Its called passion.

Mancini face to face with moyes

think he let himself down witht that,moyes had the ball two seconds,shows utter frustration,need a huge pik me up,roll on everton abuse

he's right to be frustrated like the rest of us but he has to take responsibility for changing a winning team

this could be a kick up the arse that gets us into 4th

St Mirran public holiday tomorrow

thought this would be a moaning idiot thread....was preparing my guns, but......

100% agreed.

Re: Mancini face to face with moyes

larderland said:
think he let himself down witht that,moyes had the ball two seconds,shows utter frustration,need a huge pik me up,roll on everton abuse

He had it for 2 seconds because Mancini retrieved it, you should be proud,

Re: Mancini face to face with moyes

larderland said:
pftttt..

well done to mancini

Halfpenny said:
Let's be fair here, we all want to twat Moyes the wanker. I'd buy him a pint.

You can buy him a pint and sit next to him for a few matches. Have fun, but sit carefully. Your arsehole was twatted by Moyes again tonight.

I really love this about Mancini, isn't the first time he has done something like this in his career either.
Very, very temperamental character.
But this was fucking Oscar worthy.
Mancini sir.
You deserve the key's to Manchester but please when derby day comes.
Make sure it id Fergie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.