Well done spurs!

Numptyed

I can handle tonight because we played well but we just couldn't handle Crouch. he will do well for England at the world cup in the summer.
Well done City and well done Spurs.
looking forward to next year already and just another reason to hate spuds but you have to hand it to the this season they were better than us.
CTID

Fair play to Spurs....they deserved it for their performance in the last 20 mins. I think Barry's injury was crucial as the game seemed to change after Vieira came on. Also, I really don't understand why Johnson was taken off. Good luck to Spurs in the Champions League....it pains me to say it with that crook Redknapp as their manager.

I want to be angry, I want to call Redknapp a twitchy faced twat. I want to say City deserve CL football next season, but they simply dont. Once again, when they needed to produce the most, City failed to deliver. I dont feel gutted per say, just fucking wore out.

Spuds set up perfectly tonight, played to their strengths, had the better of the chances, and on the balance of the season, deserve the Champs league footy.

Its through gritted teeth, but I wish them the best of luck.

Spurs were great and deserve to finish 4th. Crouch was brilliant and looks like on this performance like he will have a great World Cup.

Spurs have a far superior defense to ours (King is the best CB in Britain - pity he's always injured) and their crossing and corners are on another planet to what we have to offer.

I'm gutted, especially since we've wasted a lot of money on some extremely ordinary and injury prone players, but Mancini can buy some quality players and we can look towards perhaps mounting a title challenge next season and a cup final.

Well done to Spurs.

As a spurs fan, I would just like to thank you for your sensible posts. After reading some of the bile spouted from some of the less intellegent city fans in the last few days, I have to say it has restored my faith in Manchester City supporters.

We all know that your time is not far away, and I have no doubt that within 5 years you will be the EPL Champions. Obviously I am over the moon about tonights result, because I honestly believe it was now or never for us.

Good luck for sunday, and for next season. You are a great club, with some of the best fans I have ever seen at White Hart Lane, and lets hope its the begining of the end for the usual sky4, with City, Spurs, Villa and Everton improving all the time.

Spud

TFC said:
I want to be angry, I want to call Redknapp a twitchy faced twat. I want to say City deserve CL football next season, but they simply dont. Once again, when they needed to produce the most, City failed to deliver. I dont feel gutted per say, just fucking wore out.

Spuds set up perfectly tonight, played to their strengths, had the better of the chances, and on the balance of the season, deserve the Champs league footy.

Its through gritted teeth, but I wish them the best of luck.

My thoughts exactley and ill add to that that unless we get Hiddink or Morhinio please stick with a manager for once!!!!

Well firstly I do not want Mancini to leave, I've seen the thread saying it's confirmed he's staying so that's all good. Secondly I am gutted, really thought tonight was going to be whoever was better on the night so I thought it would be 50-50 and couldn't predict but honestly thought we had a great chance. But yeah, credit where credit is due Spurs played very well, King was amazing and at the end of the day they deserve fourth, they even beat us twice this season, if we'd have won them we'd be where they are now.

But enough of that anyway, no point in feeling sorry for ourselves, we've got a brilliant team who put up a great fight tonight, Johnson was amazing, there wasn't really a bad player on our team tonight and Fulop was just brilliant, he deserves a round of applause for how he held up in that match and the Villa one considering what some had been saying about him, it's just a shame that goal got past, he can't be held responsible for it, it was just very unlucky. Anyway to continue, we have a great manager in Mancini, great owners, the resources to build a stronger team up, a great stadium and great fans and all is not lost, Europa League isn't terrible, considering our last big history making match was when we were playing for promotion fifth spot in the Premier League, Europa League next season and players we could only dream of having back then isn't too shabby! So on that note thanks everyone who helped us to get where we are this season, some of us may think it was a failure now but when putting things in perspective it really isn't at all!

And of course at the end of the day credit goes to Spurs, well done. We'll be back stronger than ever next season though, City 'Til I Die!

Spurs are a good team and have been very consistent for some time.

To turn their season around like they have was no mean feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.