Well done spurs!

TFC said:
I want to be angry, I want to call Redknapp a twitchy faced twat. I want to say City deserve CL football next season, but they simply dont. Once again, when they needed to produce the most, City failed to deliver. I dont feel gutted per say, just fucking wore out.

Spuds set up perfectly tonight, played to their strengths, had the better of the chances, and on the balance of the season, deserve the Champs league footy.

Its through gritted teeth, but I wish them the best of luck.

Exactly.

No problem with that, Spurs were superb and deserved the win, City not quite good enough.
Positives, we're in Europe under our own steam for the 1st time for 3 decades, with a few choice additions we'll be miles better next season, please keep the manager, he's doing a great job with another mans team, with some of his own aquisitions City will be title challengers before long!

TFC said:
I want to be angry, I want to call Redknapp a twitchy faced twat. I want to say City deserve CL football next season, but they simply dont. Once again, when they needed to produce the most, City failed to deliver. I dont feel gutted per say, just fucking wore out.

Spuds set up perfectly tonight, played to their strengths, had the better of the chances, and on the balance of the season, deserve the Champs league footy.

My thoughts exactly mate.

Numptyed said:
I can handle tonight because we played well but we just couldn't handle Crouch. he will do well for England at the world cup in the summer.
Well done City and well done Spurs.
looking forward to next year already and just another reason to hate spuds but you have to hand it to the this season they were better than us.
CTID

I cannot stand the Bluemoon know it alls who say they wouldn't have Crouch near the club. He frightened the life out of our defenders all night and I don't even recall that many decent crosses going into the box. Gomes was also quality when called upon, if we had went 1-0 up we would have went on to win, but it wasn't to be.

Well done Tottenham, I still hate you though and you will get yours one day.

When this whle battle for 4th thing began to shape up I predicte Spuds for 4th just on the basis of their consistency compared to the others.

Hate to admit it but hey were probably worth the 1-0 on the night.

We should have finished better but their defence seemed v well organised and I am still concerned that Ade is not THE striker that we need.

It didn't help that we lost GB either.

But hey fook it ..

we should be playing EUEFA Cup stuff next season on merit and I'm confidet that we will be kicking on from there.

Keep the faith and enjoy the away trips !!!

TFC said:

My thoughts exactly.

bulls--t don,t wish them anything, never will do, despise them not because of tonight, do you think they would be saying that to us if we won, no it would be they are buying the way to sucsess and our club is immoral etc, flippin wake up and stop being mr nice guys to them, the media got what they wanted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.