Well done spurs!

Numptyed said:
I can handle tonight because we played well but we just couldn't handle Crouch. he will do well for England at the world cup in the summer.
Well done City and well done Spurs.
looking forward to next year already and just another reason to hate spuds but you have to hand it to the this season they were better than us.
CTID
b
I've always liked Crouch. Reminds me of when we had Quinn, he was underrated on the deck as well. Scum have been saying that we are linked with villa, Messi but will end up with Crouch. They obviously have Shrek but no-one else in Crouch's league.<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
br55 said:
Fair play to Spurs....they deserved it for their performance in the last 20 mins. I think Barry's injury was crucial as the game seemed to change after Vieira came on. Also, I really don't understand why Johnson was taken off. Good luck to Spurs in the Champions League....it pains me to say it with that crook Redknapp as their manager.

I must have missed something but when SWP replaced Johnson he seemed to be playing in the middle.

Fair play to them. They just about deserved it last night. I wish them luck in the Champions League next season.

mcfcnorthstand said:
I hope Crouch's mam bollocks him.

After he made her sit amongst the away fans last night and then running over to where she was sitting and rubbing her nose in it, i doubt she will be speaking to him for a very long time, and what it has done to his granny is anyones guess.
But on a more serious note, the visitors from the seven sisters (apart from one or two mongs), have been a credit to their club, on the night and over the season they have (just about) deserved to beat us to the CL place, and i am in two minds as to wish them well next year, + point being raising the co-effecient for English teams in european competitions, - point being more money for them to invest in etter quality players.
Though in the grander scheme of things, i think both MCFC and Spuds will qualify next season, whether it is ahead of Arsenal or the scum i am not sure yet, but i think Liverpoo will be further away from 4th than they are this year.
Oh sorry i forgot, neverton are going to finish in the top 4 next year.............. Yeah right

law74 said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
I hope Crouch's mam bollocks him.

After he made her sit amongst the away fans last night and then running over to where she was sitting and rubbing her nose in it, i doubt she will be speaking to him for a very long time, and what it has done to his granny is anyones guess.
But on a more serious note, the visitors from the seven sisters (apart from one or two mongs), have been a credit to their club, on the night and over the season they have (just about) deserved to beat us to the CL place, and i am in two minds as to wish them well next year, + point being raising the co-effecient for English teams in european competitions, - point being more money for them to invest in etter quality players.
Though in the grander scheme of things, i think both MCFC and Spuds will qualify next season, whether it is ahead of Arsenal or the scum i am not sure yet, but i think Liverpoo will be further away from 4th than they are this year.
Oh sorry i forgot, neverton are going to finish in the top 4 next year.............. Yeah right

She should ground him till Spurs get knocked out of Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.