Well done spurs!

It pains me to say it but Spurs have deserved it over the season and in beating us last night. As angry and frustrated as I was when the final whistle went, the first thing i thought was well done Spurs. King and Dawson were immense and didn't give our forwards a sniff all night.

We will come back Stronger from this experience.

who are spurs?, the club the players the staff the fans, 1 great club with a very good history,2 over rated, but deserved to win last night, harry ragnap cant stand the twitch fidlin fook, as any pompey fan what they think!, fans well the vast majority are ok, but YID ARMY ffs sally army are at least playing the same tune.

Just want to praise you lot for the the way in which you've taken this defeat. As many "spuds" fans have said already, we know what it's like to be in your position and I can only praise the way in which you've taken it, especially as I have seen how much hatred there is for our club...

I have a question for those who were at the game last night. What did you think of our support? I've always thought we had excellent support, one of the best in the country in fact, but obviously being in the away section, it's always going to sound a lot louder. I will praise your support, as it's not often you go to other teams and find their home support particularly vocal (admittedly last night might as well have been a cup final).

yidinpeace said:
Just want to praise you lot for the the way in which you've taken this defeat. As many "spuds" fans have said already, we know what it's like to be in your position and I can only praise the way in which you've taken it, especially as I have seen how much hatred there is for our club...

I have a question for those who were at the game last night. What did you think of our support? I've always thought we had excellent support, one of the best in the country in fact, but obviously being in the away section, it's always going to sound a lot louder. I will praise your support, as it's not often you go to other teams and find their home support particularly vocal (admittedly last night might as well have been a cup final).
It has always seemed to me, like us, your away support in much better than your home support and last night was very good. Even though you have a tight little ground it's not the best backing and that would be a worry for you guys moving into a 57k ground. The other issue, like all London clubs(other than Millwall!!!)is the tourist fan that in any number kill the vocal support totally.

yidinpeace said:

nice one mate. looked like you lot were having quite a party at the end of the game last night. i think we are both simlar clubs in terms of supporters and passion. you shaded it yesterday and this season in footballing terms so make sure you enjoy your trips to nou camp etc. but mark my words we will challenge again and hopefully it will be us celebrating next year.

Re: congratulations to spurs.

VOOMER said:
Sorry, I thought they were lucky to win, a draw would have been a fair result, but if Bennet had grown a pair then they would have played most of the match with 10 men and had a back four all on a yellow card. We fell at the next but one hurdel, because the only central midfield player we had to replace Barry, was an ageing and slowing Viera, when barry went, the game changed.

last nights loss is down to the players our previous manager bought, or didnt buy. now its all over bar the shouting, i have to say bridge is probably one of the worst L.B. i have seen at this club, and as much as i like zab he is not a R.B. in fact we havent got one on the books unless you count trippier.

Spurs deserved it.

Ledley King was immense!! Thought Defoe was pretty average, probably all about finishing I guess.

Bale clearly come on loads and looks excellent. Overall spurs have bought well and over the season shaded it.

Saint Scott said:
Spurs deserved it and last night was the final proof that Hansen was correct. It was domination from start to finish with City barely having a clear cut chance all day. In contrast, Crouch should have scored 2 more than he got, King's goal could have been given and Bale missed an absolute sitter as well. It could and should, have been at least 3 nil to Spurs again. The reality is that all over the field Tottenham are superior to City right now. Prior to the match we had people saying that Spurs would take the likes of Kompany and RSC from City. I hope after seeing Spurs' defence last night and Kompany's attempted defending that people can see why Tottenham are so much stronger than City and would not be interested in an average centre half like Kompany. The only real top class at City right now is Tevez and he was marked out of the game comfortably as well by Dawson/King.

Lets recall that Wolves have taken 6 points from Spurs, Stoke won at the Lane, we blew a 2 goal lead at Everton with 10 minutes left and drew at home Hull. The reality is that the race for 4th shouldn't have even come down to this match. Spurs should be much further ahead of a side like City.

pipedown you fckin idiot,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.