Well done spurs!

Well Done Spurs and their fans. Hard to say, but they were better on the night, and the League table proves they have been better over a season.

I think the point advantage going into the game was crucial.

But next season Mancini will have a full season, and we will finish above Spurs. Every game will be crucial. We don't want to be looking back at the end of the season and thinking IF.

Spurs seem to beat us every time and I was not confident we beat them

The point advantage going into the game made no odds,spurs came to win,fair play to them,if we would of been a point ahead going into the game,our midfield would of been,barry, vierra,de jong,richards and ned!!!

totally agree funny thing is i dont feel too bad about the result. haha but i still dislike spurs our bogey team. i think its now out of the past 13 games weve played them they have now won 12, emphasizing i think. but still well done spurs!!!

congratulations to spurs.

obviously i wish it panned out differently but i have to say spurs deserved the win last night as they completely outplayed us in the second half. they have a team that has been playing together for a while and you could see that by the way they played for each other. they will have a brilliant year in the champions league and im sure the spurs fans will love it.

but dont worry because we will have our time. if we keep the team we have now but add some quality full backs and an attacking midfielder then we will be challenging for titles and we will establish ourselves in the champions league. keep believing blues!

Re: congratulations to spurs.

They have taken that next step we all wanted to.Now they can attract some real big name players to the club once more.

As for us, big Joe back in goals,two full backs,a centre half,a Midfield player that knows how to pick a pass out for our strikers, and we'll challenge for top four again.

Hear hear, Tottenham have a near perfect blend of strength and skill in their side and were the better team, got stronger as the game wore on whereas City faded badly.
Important for us to end the season on a high with a win at West Ham and we'll all be looking forward to the close season activity, World Cup and what next season has in store!

davymcfc said:
obviously i wish it panned out differently but i have to say spurs deserved the win last night as they completely outplayed us in the second half. they have a team that has been playing together for a while and you could see that by the way they played for each other. they will have a brilliant year in the champions league and im sure the spurs fans will love it.

but dont worry because we will have our time. if we keep the team we have now but add some quality full backs and an attacking midfielder then we will be challenging for titles and we will establish ourselves in the champions league. keep believing blues!

A very good post davy.

Sorry, I thought they were lucky to win, a draw would have been a fair result, but if Bennet had grown a pair then they would have played most of the match with 10 men and had a back four all on a yellow card. We fell at the next but one hurdel, because the only central midfield player we had to replace Barry, was an ageing and slowing Viera, when barry went, the game changed.

Our time I'm come. Congrats to Spuds, along with Everton, the best team have seen at COMS this season.

This game is all about pace and mobility - they just had a little more.

But, in context, the current Tottenham team had about two years on us.

Forget Ramos, Jol had this team knocking on the door, Redknapp has brought them back to that level with tweaks.

It would not be outrageous to suggest we will overtake them in a very short period of time as the true extent of our team funding kicks in.

Spurs came with a plan to stop us scoring, and they did it by keeping the midfield tight and stopping the direct threats of Bellamy and Tevez. We had no plan B, and they were comfortable all night.

When we tried to push a bit harder towards the end of the game, it created space for their wingers (and Bale especially, who looks a great player), who created a few chances. Credit to Fulop, who made 2 or 3 world class saves, but the fact remains, we were outplanned and outplayed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.