Well done Stoke

GStar said:
StatesideStokie said:
I used to have a lot of time for Man City fans, but I'm starting to think the gloryhunting wankstains usually associated with your neighbours have suddenly jumped ship, because some of the bollocks I'm reading here is laughable.

Course you did, i've seen you on threads moaning we're like the rags... Perhaps you judging our fans by a couple of posters on a message board is pathetic.

I think fans of our club have a right to say whatever they like about any team on here, at the end of the day football is an entertainment sport. You compete against other teams (sport) but the sport is funded by spectators in the ground and on TV... if everyone played Stoke's brand of football, the game would die on its arse. Plain and simple, i'm sure you'll be saying similar when you finish 11th for the 6th season on the trot, without pushing on or doing anything different.

You've got every right to set up however you want, and others have got every right to criticise the way you set up too.

Just how many stoke games have you ever seen??

Head tennis was a big part of the game tonight but we are not as ''long ball'' as people make out and im fed up of being labelled so.

We are constantly progressing under pulis and have done since coates has been back.

2006/2007-8th (fizzy pop)
2007/2008-2nd (fizzy pop)
2008/2009-12th (prem)
2009/2010-10th??
2010/2011-1st :P

something missing from top 10

1 Chelsea 26 39 58
2 Man Utd 26 41 57
3 Arsenal 26 31 52
4 Man City 25 15 45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Liverpool 26 16 44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Tottenham 26 19 43
7 Aston Villa 25 13 42
8 Birmingham 25 -2 37
9 Everton 25 -1 35
10 Fulham 26 2 34

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.