Well done Uwe

I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.

cookster said:
Well done Uwe.

Pellegrini hang your head in shame!

I hope Wigan repeat but why exactly should pelle hang his head in shame? Our starting XI should have easily won. And anyone who thinks MDM is solely to blame is delusional.

rick773 said:
cookster said:
Well done Uwe.

I hope Wigan repeat but why exactly should pelle hang his head in shame? Our starting XI should have easily won. And anyone who thinks MDM is solely to blame is delusional.

Nope, I will add Clichy the useless twat. How anyone rates him is beyond me. Offers the square root of fuck all going forward and cant even defend well nowadays..

rick773 said:
cookster said:
Well done Uwe.

Maybe playing 2 in midfield against 5 also contributed?

The way Wigan's midfield pressed high against our back four was really impressive. He did his homework and found a way to make us have to go wide all the time and the fact we played with Richards and Clichy as our attacking full backs really played into his hands.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
rick773 said:
cookster said:
Well done Uwe.

Nope, I will add Clichy the useless twat. How anyone rates him is beyond me. Offers the square root of fuck all going forward and cant even defend well nowadays..

He's just as shit as buttner or cissokho, pellegrini, sell him in the fucking summer! Useless twat

Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.
Totally agree F*** Uwe and f*** those who say well done. I support CITY and don't GIVE A F*** about anyone else, esp Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.