Well done Uwe

mcmanus said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
just seen the tunnel cam from yesterday, understandably he's overjoyed but walking down the tunnel at the end of the game screaming 'yes, yes' left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.....

Uwe had just taken his second tier team to an FA cup semi final at Wembley of course he's going to be celebrating. His team were 16/1 to win and they managed it. What did you expect him to do?

Still a legend in my eyes.
And he did it in the tunnel too which in itself shows restraint. I'm sure if he'd won at say Arsenal he'd have been dancing across the pitch to the away supporters. Not that it would have bothered me if he had done that, I know Uwe loves City but I certainly don't expect him to not be over the fucking moon at beating us. He's a class act and looks like he's a very decent manager.

rick773 said:
cookster said:
Well done Uwe.

Pellegrini hang your head in shame!

I hope Wigan repeat but why exactly should pelle hang his head in shame? Our starting XI should have easily won. And anyone who thinks MDM is solely to blame is delusional.

And anyone who thinks MDM is solely to blame is delusional.
===========
Correct....
Aguero, Negredo, Navas & Yaya were absolute shite! If 4 subs were allowed, all would have been off!

Not seen this thread.

Got to say, he impressed me hugely. His words, the way he conducted himself, his football..

Easy to let a few results influence a prediction, but I see big things in-store for Uwe. Top man.

Oh, and anyone upset by his reaction of just beating one of the best teams in the world on their home patch needs to give themselves a crack in the chops.

Pigeonho said:
Not seen this thread.

Got to say, he impressed me hugely. His words, the way he conducted himself, his football..

Easy to let a few results influence a prediction, but I see big things in-store for Uwe. Top man.

Oh, and anyone upset by his reaction of just beating one of the best teams in the world on their home patch needs to give themselves a crack in the chops.
Totally agree
In fact he should of celebrated more tbh.

ElanJo said:
trevorriley said:
what a wank thread...

Wigan went through because we didnt take the game serious until the 3 subs came on. Up until then it was one of the worse games this season.

Only Alan Hansen could ever say Wigan deserved it because he loves the negative playing under dog. Come on guys would you watch shit football like that every week ?

My full support goes to Pellegrini, ive nothing in the bag for negative shite opponents......

Drivel. They passed the ball well and weren't negative in the slightest

Passed the ball well, didnt see a decent move from either team until second half...... Game was terrible.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:28 am --<br /><br />
Tattooedcityfan said:
just seen the tunnel cam from yesterday, understandably he's overjoyed but walking down the tunnel at the end of the game screaming 'yes, yes' left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.....

Exactly,,, tradition, loyalty, window it goes out of !!

ctid

Pigeonho said:
Not seen this thread.

Agreed and nothing has changed my mind on him since the minute the game was over. I have a feeling we and he will come full circle.

He's calm, encouraging and fooking knows his tactics!! I said to colleague, the day after, if he carries on in the trajectory he's on, he will be managing a top flight club within 5 years.

I loved his barbed comment about not coming to 'park the bus', but play football.

A verbal slap in the face of others that have done that.

Hope to see you in our dugout, Uwe!!

Bigga said:
Pigeonho said:
Not seen this thread.

Agreed and nothing has changed my mind on him since the minute the game was over. I have a feeling we and he will come full circle.

He's calm, encouraging and fooking knows his tactics!! I said to colleague, the day after, if he carries on in the trajectory he's on, he will be managing a top flight club within 5 years.

I loved his barbed comment about not coming to 'park the bus', but play football.

A verbal slap in the face of others that have done that.

Hope to see you in our dugout, Uwe!!

Gutted we lost but he will get my vote for City Player of the Month. Played to his strengths yet again, like turning back the clock.
CTID

Pigeonho said:
Not seen this thread.

Amen

He was a competitive bastard and that's why he was loved. Don't see why people are getting upset that he still has that competitiveness. It was refreshing to see he still has it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.