Well done Uwe

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.
Why is it outrageous?

The Corinthian spirit is heartwarmingly strong in this thread.

Hear hear!!

Lucky Toma said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.
Why is it outrageous?

The Corinthian spirit is heartwarmingly strong in this thread.

Hear hear!!

Well done Uwe.

Your team were better than our team.

You managed your team better than our manager managed our team.

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
MAD4cITy1894 said:
Blueband Brother said:
Totally agree F*** Uwe and f*** those who say well done. I support CITY and don't GIVE A F*** about anyone else, esp Wigan.

Exactly.

I'm fuming.

I'm shan't be singing his name again

Fuck me pal you posted under the pretence of being someone else on the internet for three whole years!!!

Now I hope you realise this and will warn you once..... this type of behaviour is prevalent in sexual deviants/nonces.

Blueband Brother said:

That's because you're a glory hunter who has no real affiliation with the club, or a clue about it's past history and legends.

Well done Uwe, I hope you go on and win and I hope you manage us one day.

stony said:
Blueband Brother said:

That's because you're a glory hunter who has no real affiliation with the club, or a clue about it's past history and legends.

Well done Uwe, I hope you go on and win and I hope you manage us one day.

well said

Great manager, tactics spot on, some luck is alaways needed. He says you need match winners both ends, claming Boyce block was a match winner for them and he is right...

Who are the match winners for us at the back? Well today we had Demichelis, Clichy, Micah, Lescott. No match winner to be seen amongst them...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.