Well done Uwe

stony said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.

That's because you're a glory hunter who has no real affiliation with the club, or a clue about it's past history and legends.

Well done Uwe, I hope you go on and win and I hope you manage us one day.

^^ This, well done Uwe totally out thought our manager today.

trevorriley said:
what a wank thread...

Wigan went through because we didnt take the game serious until the 3 subs came on. Up until then it was one of the worse games this season.

Only Alan Hansen could ever say Wigan deserved it because he loves the negative playing under dog. Come on guys would you watch shit football like that every week ?

My full support goes to Pellegrini, ive nothing in the bag for negative shite opponents......

Drivel. They passed the ball well and weren't negative in the slightest

just seen the tunnel cam from yesterday, understandably he's overjoyed but walking down the tunnel at the end of the game screaming 'yes, yes' left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.....

Tattooedcityfan said:
just seen the tunnel cam from yesterday, understandably he's overjoyed but walking down the tunnel at the end of the game screaming 'yes, yes' left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.....

Uwe had just taken his second tier team to an FA cup semi final at Wembley of course he's going to be celebrating. His team were 16/1 to win and they managed it. What did you expect him to do?

Still a legend in my eyes.

Silly sentimental thread.

He came yesterday to beat the team we support, and he succeeded.

If the likes of Silva Aguero Kompany were to move on to other clubs and come back and knock us out of a cup are we going to have threads dedicated to them as well?

Embarrassing.

Gutted but good to see uwe back at his spiritual home, got a great reception from us and well deserved too..
If only a few of our players had a bit of uwes courage, vigour and strength then maybe we'd be at Wembley again...
They won't just be turning up at the semi to make up the numbers,uwe has them playing some slick, disciplined football, arsenal will turn up in the same mode as we did yestedday and will get a rude awakening..
So well done uwe, you will always be in our hearts(well he will in this 40 year olds) and once a blue always a blue has never sounded so true.

Blue Til Death said:
Only ourselves to blame, City doing a City, who'd a thought it eh!
Wigan did nothing special, we were just poor and deserved what we got.
Got to move on now and try and win the League.
Wigan created next to nothing and we shot ourselves in the foot with two goals that were gifted to them.

Frankly it was an abysmal performance and does not auger well for the rest of the season.

I reserve my opinion on the manager until I see which players he brings in in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.