Well done Uwe

Stood last year in the pouring rain outside a dodgy kebab/southern fried chicken shop near Wembley, wishing the Wigan fans well, despite them booing us going up for the runners up medals, only to have em give me and fellow blues all kinds of abuse in return...never come across a more "ungratious in victory" bunch of fans, other than that lot from Stretford. Glad for Uwe, but wouldn't give the fans the steam off my p*ss

stony said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.

That's because you're a glory hunter who has no real affiliation with the club, or a clue about it's past history and legends.

Well done Uwe, I hope you go on and win and I hope you manage us one day.
Why? Because he used to play for City? Reid played for City. Pearce played for City. I stood on the Kippax as I'm sure you did for Lee to take over. None of those went particularly well. Oh and I'm no glory Hunter been supporting this club a long time as I've all my kids doing as well. The matter is I want City to win and the fact that Uwe Rosler managed the club that beat us makes it worse for me!

mick10 said:
stony said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant believe this thread. Well done what? Well done if he gets his team to the premier league or he beats another team like Arsenal today but saying well done for knocking us out of the FA cup is just outrageous.

That's because you're a glory hunter who has no real affiliation with the club, or a clue about it's past history and legends.

Why? Because he used to play for City? Reid played for City. Pearce played for City. I stood on the Kippax as I'm sure you did for Lee to take over. None of those went particularly well. Oh and I'm no glory Hunter been supporting this club a long time as I've all my kids doing as well. The matter is I want City to win and the fact that Uwe Rosler managed the club that beat us makes it worse for me!

.... because he is Uwe Rosler. He was ours. Our hero.

The fact he speaks of City in terms of how City fans speak of him. Adoration.

The photos and stories of him in the pubs round Wembley having the craic with Blues confirms a legend.

mcmanus said:
mick10 said:
stony said:

.... because he is Uwe Rosler. He was ours. Our hero.

The fact he speaks of City in terms of how City fans speak of him. Adoration.

The photos and stories of him in the pubs round Wembley having the craic with Blues confirms a legend.
Yes I tried to explain that. I know all about him. I watched him enough. I loved him as much as any City fan did, and we did. That was then, and stating the obvious, this is now. I support City and no matter how hard I try I cannot smile in defeat. Sorry it guts me now as much as it did when TV was in black and white. I love the guy but I cannot bring myself to say well done.

what a wank thread...

Wigan went through because we didnt take the game serious until the 3 subs came on. Up until then it was one of the worse games this season.

Only Alan Hansen could ever say Wigan deserved it because he loves the negative playing under dog. Come on guys would you watch shit football like that every week ?

My full support goes to Pellegrini, ive nothing in the bag for negative shite opponents......

trevorriley said:
what a wank thread...

Wigan went through because we didnt take the game serious until the 3 subs came on. Up until then it was one of the worse games this season.

Only Alan Hansen could ever say Wigan deserved it because he loves the negative playing under dog. Come on guys would you watch shit football like that every week ?

My full support goes to Pellegrini, ive nothing in the bag for negative shite opponents......

I must have watched a different game as Wigan battered us to every ball, took the piss out of our star players in the first half with their passing. Negative? They are a league below us ffs and at times they passed us off the park.

Skashion said:
ashton-blues said:
Well done UWE.
Now I hope arsenal batter them. What a horrible set of fans they have
Arsenal fans are miles worse than Wigan fans.
This. I would never wish the arsenal fans any joy after reading the bitterness and shite they say about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.