We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

liamctid said:
I'm just gonna argue with you now because I'm putting stuff off at work...
Funny as fuck that......I'm now putting stuff off at work to watch this. Might go next door to get some popcorn!

Will never forget his first stint. Deserves to start somewhere, best of luck.

For a couple of seasons he was about the only player worth the admission price at City and the fee we got from Chelsea probably kept us out of administration. I've really enjoyed watching the lad right from his time in the Academy team and hope he does well for the rest of his career. Good luck and thanks, Shauny.

lancs blue said:
For a couple of seasons he was about the only player worth the admission price at City and the fee we got from Chelsea probably kept us out of administration. I've really enjoyed watching the lad right from his time in the Academy team and hope he does well for the rest of his career. Good luck and thanks, Shauny.

totally agree mate.....good look shauny

Good luck shaun, great service to the club hope you get a chance to carry on your career in the first 11 somewhere, you are good enough.

I feel for Shaun. At City and Chelsea he has found himself a victim of circumstance with both clubs bringing in a superior calibre of player. I wish him all the best and will be delighted to see a player with such a fantastic attitude receive first team football as his talent dictates. Good luck Shaun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.