We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

unsworthblue said:
surely the people saying that they were in tears on hearing swp was leaving are taking the piss right,surely,if they aren't get a fucking grip you twats
Not read the 15 pages, but surely you're joking? Has someone actually posted on here that they cried on hearing he was leaving?

Also, someone above has said that he later said he was joking. If that is so, then he's a **** for fucking around with the fans. Although I don't read Twatter myself, I do realise a lot of fans follow their favourite players on there, and this sort of thing isn't funny.....especially if it makes you cry!

Gutted he's going, but it's the right decision I feel.
Good luck shauny, thanks for everything. (just don't score against us)

Thanks for everything Shaun, particularly that one yer pinged in off the bar and left TH and the whole edifice that's MANUre knowing they had truly been on the end of a 4-1 hammering - (and to think I came to CoMS hoping we could keep it to five)!

Im sorry i was one of SWP's biggest fans first time around and almost blew up with happiness when he scored 2 on his return but he has been very average since then, hardly worth a place in the team and has lost the 1 attribute that made him good in the first place. I'm not sorry he is leaving as its hardly felt like he been here for the last 2 years. Its not that im not thankful for everything he done for us, its just sentiment is not going to take us forwards

Didn't miss him the first time, so certainly won't miss him now. Shaun's second stint will be remembered by two goals in the North East.

Dzeko stuggled with service since he joined, SWP was always guilty of being DREADFUL at crossing(bar one Arsenal game where Ade headed in).

Latest post from SWP was that it was a joke. He's been in London for a few days to see family apparently. Makes me think that someone wants to keep this a bit hush hush if it is happening, getting him to cover his previous tweets. Guess we'll know more by the end of the day.

Just a thought, but if we have received a big offer for AJ from the dippers, which is too big to turn down, then we might have asked SWP to stay, hence his mixed twitter signals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.