We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

SWP...QUOTE -

"There'll always be a Blue spot in my heart"

Love the guy.

Was gonna say I hope QPR win the Carling Cup.... but they're out!!

My one regret with City amongst all that is good now is that SWP didn't get even 10 minutes in the cup win at Wembley last May........ it would have been cracking for him to have won a medal (aside from the championship) with City

Farewell SWP.

Thank you for your service to the club and i wish you all the best in the future.

One of my best memories was that goal against the scum and Eastlands in the final minutes.

City legend.

Sorry to be negative , but swp did one to chelsea when money was calling, didn't give us a second thought all he thought was big money move back to London , we gave him a second chance but he just was not good enough , his heart has always been in London just look at the pictures in the papers when he was playing for us always pictured in a night club in London , never manchester his heart is in London and money not mcfc if he loved north west he could have gone bolton but oh wait qpr have rich new owners , point proved

tommo74 said:
Sorry to be negative , but swp did one to chelsea when money was calling, didn't give us a second thought all he thought was big money move back to London , we gave him a second chance but he just was not good enough , his heart has always been in London just look at the pictures in the papers when he was playing for us always pictured in a night club in London , never manchester his heart is in London and money not mcfc if he loved north west he could have gone bolton but oh wait qpr have rich new owners , point proved

Excuse my memory, but didn't we kinda need the money at the time? It was good business and who knows what was going on in the club at that time.

Gutted but I hope he will be a legend at QPR....

Shauny MUST become a city hall of famer!

We will miss you sweep but we'll still be chanting your name!

tommo74 said:

Did you see where it says he broke down crying on his way to Chelski? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id=14682213&f=1&c=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id= ... 3&f=1&c=45</a> Not to mention the fact that he looked close to tears in the taped interview for QPR I just saw on one of the news sites... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id=14683064&f=1&c=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id= ... 4&f=1&c=45</a> I mean maybe I am a bit naive, and I know money has more than a little to do with most everything, but I think Sweep loved MCFC about as much as a player in the modern era can, and I think he is generally sorrowful that what was probably his last chance to feature for City was swallowed up by all the big signings, despite the fact that he went about as hard as hard can be throughout the preseason and looked great. I think it's a genuine feeling for him.

A part of me will be cheering SWP and QPR on so long as they aren't playing us. I think he loves us and I love him back. Go ahead, have a go I know I'm stupid.

tommo74 said:

Utter shite.....he went to Chelsea, as he has QPR, rather staying here....this time to get first team football. Last time financially saved the club in a dark time.....as said, once a Blue....

And gonna be watching you tommo74, with your lurking and not many posts despite being on here awhile......like others recently sussed......

tommo74 said:

Oh dear lord. SWP's transfer money was too good to turn down as a club, we needed it badly. He loves london as a city is that a crime? Would you stay in the North West if you could double your wage in London as a footballer? Your post stinks of bitterness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.