We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

tommo74 said:
Sorry to be negative , but swp did one to chelsea when money was calling, didn't give us a second thought all he thought was big money move back to London , we gave him a second chance but he just was not good enough , his heart has always been in London just look at the pictures in the papers when he was playing for us always pictured in a night club in London , never manchester his heart is in London and money not mcfc if he loved north west he could have gone bolton but oh wait qpr have rich new owners , point proved

I know for a fact that he was made to leave because the club desperately needed the cash not him! and if you read the os write up on his recent exit you will learn this.... so no, point not proved!

Gaudino said:
tommo74 said:
Sorry to be negative , but swp did one to chelsea when money was calling, didn't give us a second thought all he thought was big money move back to London , we gave him a second chance but he just was not good enough , his heart has always been in London just look at the pictures in the papers when he was playing for us always pictured in a night club in London , never manchester his heart is in London and money not mcfc if he loved north west he could have gone bolton but oh wait qpr have rich new owners , point proved

Utter shite.....he went to Chelsea, as he has QPR, rather staying here....this time to get first team football. Last time financially saved the club in a dark time.....as said, once a Blue....

And gonna be watching you tommo74, with your lurking and not many posts despite being on here awhile......like others recently sussed......[/quote]

Will always be a City Legend in my eyes ,One of the best player I've seen in a City kit & the lads a blue simple as that.I've got no love for qpr but i hope he keeps them up, for his sake. Good luck Sweep.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyKd6Yv5kf4[/youtube]

A sad day......

2006, I watched shaun wright phillips, and i took to him at a young age.
2011, I watch him leave but my heart is blue.

Thankyou for your aid in turning me in the right direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.