We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

tommo74 said:
Sorry to be negative , but swp did one to chelsea when money was calling, didn't give us a second thought all he thought was big money move back to London , we gave him a second chance but he just was not good enough , his heart has always been in London just look at the pictures in the papers when he was playing for us always pictured in a night club in London , never manchester his heart is in London and money not mcfc if he loved north west he could have gone bolton but oh wait qpr have rich new owners , point proved

dont talk fuckin bollox you fuckin........

Will miss seeing you turn out for City big fella; good luck and thank you for everything.

stonerblue said:
tommo74 said:
Sorry to be negative , but swp did one to chelsea when money was calling, didn't give us a second thought all he thought was big money move back to London , we gave him a second chance but he just was not good enough , his heart has always been in London just look at the pictures in the papers when he was playing for us always pictured in a night club in London , never manchester his heart is in London and money not mcfc if he loved north west he could have gone bolton but oh wait qpr have rich new owners , point proved

dont talk fuckin bollox you fuckin........

Before you post shite like this you should at least do some research.. This lad never wanted to leave it was well documented and if we had not sold him and got that money then who knows, the future may have turned out for the worse. Show some respect and humility.

I wish he never left, he would still've been a pivotal player for us at this moment in time! Hope he does well at QPR he deserves it1

Miss u swp!

york away to this! said:
dayvo said:
Will miss seeing you turn out for City big fella; good luck and thank you for everything.

...errrr, he's the short one.....

YATT, thanks for that ;-) I was thinking less of the physical and more of his big heart, commitment to city and performances. I wanted to dissect tommo74's post but felt it would be better to get the post back on track. SWP has been immense and I have a lot of respect for him as a player.

dayvo said:
york away to this! said:
dayvo said:

...errrr, he's the short one.....

YATT, thanks for that ;-) I was thinking less of the physical and more of his big heart, commitment to city and performances. I wanted to dissect tommo74's post but felt it would be better to get the post back on track. SWP has been immense and I have a lot of respect for him as a player.

indeed - you have to love him, he'll get a great welcome whenever he plays back here....

....but time to sweep him under the carpet now....

(coat, please...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.