We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

baggy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Club legend is a bit much...

SWP is a City legend in my eyes.

He's a blue through and through, at his peak was one of the few City players at the time who could strike fear in his opponents and sacrificed himself to help the club secure an outrageous transfer fee when the funds were more than needed.

All the best Shauny, your name will be sung whether you return to play at the Etihad or not.

He hardly sacrificed himself.

Nice to see him gone! a guy who says he loves the club more than anything, and then refuse to sign a new contract with pay rise worth 70 000 a week, because he believe his worth MORE.

And you guys call him Legend! i tell you what, Richards will be a legend, Kompany will be a legend, Boyata hopefully will be a legend<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
He's confirmed he was just joking.

Annoyed but pleased.
NOOOO

zeven said:
Nice to see him gone! a guy who says he loves the club more than anything, and then refuse to sign a new contract with pay rise worth 70 000 a week, because he believe his worth MORE.

And you guys call him Legend! i tell you what, Richards will be a legend, Kompany will be a legend, Boyata hopefully will be a legend

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am --

MCFC BOB said:
He's confirmed he was just joking.

Annoyed but pleased.
NOOOO

Quim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.