We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: SWP Staying?

PLease dont say, SWP please goo, but i guess, money is more important than playing football, like when you turned down a 70.000 a week contract extension.

Hes not even getting on our bench. Too good to not be playing regular IMO.

Hes behind aj and mario time for him to move on.

Why do I feel bad about not feeling bad about the situation with Shauny?

I regularly see people tweeting him asking him to stay, but I don't know why...

There's been times on this forum where I've read comments about certain players (including Shaun) and I find myself detached with (without sounding xenophobic) fans from abroad, or fans who weren't there to witness the simple glimmer of hope he provided to a worthless cause.

But on the other hand, I think, 'well that was over six years ago, and deep down you always prefered our central midfielder (won't say his name, in case I get abuse) to him back then'. And, 'where exactly does he fit into this team, now?'

It's strange. When he left, it broke my heart. And when he played for Chelsea I always wished, like I'm sure many others did, that our prodigal son would return. I thought he had a fair season when he returned. But if he left now I just wouldn't be bothered...

The 16 year old liamctid cannot be heard anymore. I suppose success has breeded something new into my brain, where sentiment doesn't exist. Sigh...

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

mcfcliam said:
zeven said:
Nice to see him gone! a guy who says he loves the club more than anything, and then refuse to sign a new contract with pay rise worth 70 000 a week, because he believe his worth MORE.

And you guys call him Legend! i tell you what, Richards will be a legend, Kompany will be a legend, Boyata hopefully will be a legend

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am --

MCFC BOB said:
He's confirmed he was just joking.

Annoyed but pleased.
NOOOO

Quim

New fans.

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

Corky said:
mcfcliam said:
zeven said:
Nice to see him gone! a guy who says he loves the club more than anything, and then refuse to sign a new contract with pay rise worth 70 000 a week, because he believe his worth MORE.

And you guys call him Legend! i tell you what, Richards will be a legend, Kompany will be a legend, Boyata hopefully will be a legend

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am --

NOOOO

Quim

New fans.
They'll never understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.