Well played lads....

Big Dave Watson said:
Totnes Blue said:
Eh?Beat Chelski 4-2(away!)and the Arse 4-2 last season.1-0 v Chelski this seaon also.Doesnt look like choking to me.

Then lost at home to Utd and Spurs at the end of the season when it mattered. Choking to me that is.

I don't know what's happened to the mods. I see that some are even replying to your Rag-infested nonsense. What a sad excuse for a football fan you must be.

Big Dave Watson said:
Totnes Blue said:
Eh?Beat Chelski 4-2(away!)and the Arse 4-2 last season.1-0 v Chelski this seaon also.Doesnt look like choking to me.

Then lost at home to Utd and Spurs at the end of the season when it mattered. Choking to me that is.

No. Choking is when you lose a 2 goal lead against Everton, with 11 men on the field.

not the same.

Big Dave Watson said:
samharris said:
We choked em 4-1 last year..last week you choked at home to WBA..fool.

Funny how you clowns who cant see reality always resort to childishly calling people rags who dont agree with you. I saw my first City game away at Boro in 1977 when Owen and Hartford scored in a 2-0 win and Colin Bell was making his comeback from the Buchan tackle. Never mind, I must have made a mistake going to all those other City games since.

Aint wiki great?

If you're criticising the team today you're wrong. OK, the red was deserved (maybe) but still they showed decent endeavour.

Few teams could handle the Arse with 11, let alone 10 for most of the game.

Well played indeed and showed a great fighting spirit today. We created several good chances and, if just one of them had gone in, it would have been very interesting...it just wasn't our day. I think that David Silva is gonna be an immense player for us.

black mamba said:
There wasn't much between the two sides , for my money , up until the second Arsenal goal ....... City were playing with tremendous spirit , with a man missing , and Tevez limping ...... but the second goal deflated us , and came at a bad time ...... until then the team , and the crowd , had been top class ....... but you need to keep everyone on the field against sides of the quality of Arsenal , and if we had of done you could have seen a different result.

Agreed. We ran out of steam after their second goal and lost a bit of heart. Up until then I thought we did ok.

Arsenal on a good day are a very good side and today they were lucky to be playing ten men for 86 mins. They are a good side though and will definately be top 3. Whether we will be is still debatable for me. I think we can forget winning the title thou and hopefully we wont have yet another "can we win the title thread". We are definately lacking a top class midfielder and centreback.

coleridge said:
Big Dave Watson said:

I don't know what's happened to the mods. I see that some are even replying to your Rag-infested nonsense. What a sad excuse for a football fan you must be.

oh, do behave.

i am trying to keep the peace....when did i reply or does that fact not stand up in court, so is brushed aside

coleridge said:
Big Dave Watson said:

The mods have some sense unlike you. They can see that people are allowed to have their own opinion even if it differs from the dreamers.

coleridge said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Mods or not some of them are as clueless as this guy.

Aside from the penalty he gave away, Kompany played another solid game.

Great tackles and blocks, as usual.

Big Dave Watson said:
samharris said:
jog on son.

Thats right get your head back in that sand son.

City dont deserve fans like you..wassup' lose a bet?? give up your seat for someone who deserves it.. god you sound like a glory hunter..nowt but a win will do..how dare we lose we aint good enough. blah blah blah..stop acting like a spoilt kid and get behind your team rather than winding up those who are..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.