Well played lads....

mancityscot said:
shadygiz said:

You are quite annoying. Giving me a warning for a warning for giving a rag some abuse. Live a little ffs

if you care to check, no warning has been issued to you......you should have received a warning but i showed some compassion and sent you a kindly PM. Unfortunately, this is something lacking on your behalf.....apology accepted for your rant ;)

samharris said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Got a signed card off Dennis Tueart when I was a Junior Blue in the 70's. He was the president you know. Ah, must have got that of Wiki too eh?

Yeah and !! if he knew what a doom merchant youd become later in life..he would have twatted you.

Haha. Fair cop.

True Gooner said:
Snide Tackles. None of them were bad tackles just synical tackles and got punished yellow cards. Not to complain about bad tackles when 3 of your players get their legs broken in 3 years then speak.

Also we had our first choice CB pairing out, vermalean and koscielny, diaby out and robin van persie out. Once city have that strength in depth and experience of playing at the top level in the premier league rather than
Johnson - relegation battle with boro.
Balotelli - Not used to the PL.
Only Adebayor and he wants out. (3 top draw players mind you).

Re: Silva, Class player but poor performance. Played over the top poor control. Misplaced 3 to 4 passes. Poor corners bar 1. Could have played Adebayor in but didn't succeed. Par if not better with Fabregas? Pah. Please re watch the 90 minutes. Who got MOTM?

Dont be downbeat though you will still be there or there abouts come end of the season.

You've got more players experienced at finishing 3rd and 4th, sure. How many of your current players have actually won anything tho? just VP (who is a crock) and Fabregas (who wants out)?

Let's just see who finishes higher in the table come the end of the season huh?

ultimateharold said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Got a signed card off Dennis Tueart when I was a Junior Blue in the 70's. He was the president you know. Ah, must have got that of Wiki too eh?

And what? I got a signed card of Joe Corrigan, from Ebay.

Why would I want Dennis Tuearts autograph off ebay if I was a rag. Think on before you post son.

Big Dave Watson said:
samharris said:
City dont deserve fans like you..wassup' lose a bet?? give up your seat for someone who deserves it.. god you sound like a glory hunter..nowt but a win will do..how dare we lose we aint good enough. blah blah blah..stop acting like a spoilt kid and get behind your team rather than winding up those who are..

Not winding anyone up mate. I just posted my opinion and then got most of Manchesters finest academics on my case.

Seriously though have you anything positive to say about City today?

middle-englandblue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Not winding anyone up mate. I just posted my opinion and then got most of Manchesters finest academics on my case.

Yes. Good to see Balotelli on the bench and Silva is going to be the new Bernabia.

Big Dave Watson said:
samharris said:
City dont deserve fans like you..wassup' lose a bet?? give up your seat for someone who deserves it.. god you sound like a glory hunter..nowt but a win will do..how dare we lose we aint good enough. blah blah blah..stop acting like a spoilt kid and get behind your team rather than winding up those who are..

saying that we will lose(choke) to the rags in a few weeks..and you dont think its winding people up.... where were you with your words of wisdom before the game eh.. because its so easy to give after match comments isnt it... i will get back to SUPPORTING my team..

After all im a City supporter....what are you ?? think carefully.

Big Dave Watson said:
ultimateharold said:
And what? I got a signed card of Joe Corrigan, from Ebay.

Why would I want Dennis Tuearts autograph off ebay if I was a rag. Think on before you post son.

your summary of the match was totally crap. We were down to ten men after 5 mins, it was near mission impossible, but we didn't give up we gave it everything and matched arsenal, only to run out of steam as the game went on which is to be expected when a man short. What happened today is very rare so we put it behind us and move on.

unexpected item said:
We didn't have the same energy in the second half because Yaya wasn't there. A lot of positives though, especially Micah who's getting better with those runs down the right.

I know. I mean, he put TWO crosses in. That's more than the whole of last season.

Big Dave Watson said:
middle-englandblue said:

Yes. Good to see Balotelli on the bench and Silva is going to be the new Bernabia.

Hold on while i have a heart attack....back in a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.