Well played lads....

Big Dave Watson said:
samharris said:
We choked em 4-1 last year..last week you choked at home to WBA..fool.

Funny how you clowns who cant see reality always resort to childishly calling people rags who dont agree with you. I saw my first City game away at Boro in 1977 when Owen and Hartford scored in a 2-0 win and Colin Bell was making his comeback from the Buchan tackle. Never mind, I must have made a mistake going to all those other City games since.

jog on son.

Rahart said:
Are we Stoke or are we City, a team who are looking to do well, or are we little old City hoping to play with heart and anything else is a bonus. We just lost 3-0 to Arsenal.
I'm all for positivity, but come off it.
They have taken a massive boost, they "gave us a lesson" so many times, teams with 10 men have come out on top, but what are we celebrating?

Stoke will be proud of their preformance today, they showed great heart, I didn't think we were on the same wave level as then.

The players people are listing had a great game, Tevez, Richards, Silva, Toure, Hart all played well? Tevez didn't score, the defenders? we lost 3-0 and Hart, he saved a penalty, but conceded 3 goals, as well as a dodgy moment or two.

I'd expect this from a mid table team, not from title contenders. I mean good heart, "pride in battle" woopdy doo, it's means nothing, no points won, and you'd expect that from the poor teams.

Do any of you think that if United or Chelsea played and lost to Arsenal 3-0, they'd be going on about playing with pride, how proud they are of their team because they played with a man down?

Get real.

Thats because they have shit fans.

samharris said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Funny how you clowns who cant see reality always resort to childishly calling people rags who dont agree with you. I saw my first City game away at Boro in 1977 when Owen and Hartford scored in a 2-0 win and Colin Bell was making his comeback from the Buchan tackle. Never mind, I must have made a mistake going to all those other City games since.

jog on son.

Thats right get your head back in that sand son.

Rahart said:
Are we Stoke or are we City, a team who are looking to do well, or are we little old City hoping to play with heart and anything else is a bonus. We just lost 3-0 to Arsenal.
I'm all for positivity, but come off it.
They have taken a massive boost, they "gave us a lesson" so many times, teams with 10 men have come out on top, but what are we celebrating?

Stoke will be proud of their preformance today, they showed great heart, I didn't think we were on the same wave level as then.

The players people are listing had a great game, Tevez, Richards, Silva, Toure, Hart all played well? Tevez didn't score, the defenders? we lost 3-0 and Hart, he saved a penalty, but conceded 3 goals, as well as a dodgy moment or two.

I'd expect this from a mid table team, not from title contenders. I mean good heart, "pride in battle" woopdy doo, it's means nothing, no points won, and you'd expect that from the poor teams.

Do any of you think that if United or Chelsea played and lost to Arsenal 3-0, they'd be going on about playing with pride, how proud they are of their team because they played with a man down?

Get real.

All I fucking well need. Irish Rag Macca to stick his red nose in. Stop with your hate Joe Hart agenda too. Weirdo

Thought we played well in the end! Most teams would crumble against arsenal with 10 men for 85 minutes but we matched, if not bettered them, for long periods! Micah Richards was MOTM imo

There wasn't much between the two sides , for my money , up until the second Arsenal goal ....... City were playing with tremendous spirit , with a man missing , and Tevez limping ...... but the second goal deflated us , and came at a bad time ...... until then the team , and the crowd , had been top class ....... but you need to keep everyone on the field against sides of the quality of Arsenal , and if we had of done you could have seen a different result.

Big Dave Watson said:
inbetween said:
What is the reality, we were a man down to a team that should be challenging for the title and should of been for years, we finished 8th 2 years ago, reality check.

Yes, but sending off or not City always choke in these games. They will against Utd too.

Eh?Beat Chelski 4-2(away!)and the Arse 4-2 last season.1-0 v Chelski this seaon also.Doesnt look like choking to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.