Well played lads....

Big Dave Watson said:
Sorry but this glory in defeat nonsense is shit. Yet again we have failed to step up on the big ocassion.

Could see this coming a mile off.

Start of week, Rooney on his way out, Utd dropping points at home, everyone bigging City up including Sunday Supplement tossers later on(even Neville and Terry), then end of week Rooney U-Turn, Utd away win and back on track. Stage set for typical City to let you down again.

Results against Sunderland and Blackburn now showing their significance. Dont use the sending off as an excuse. We always cock up when the big chance presents itself.

This season we've done pretty well to take advantage of others slipping up.

True Gooner said:
When I saw the teamsheet of city i was delighted. Why? Boyata and Barry, two players who cant't cut the top level. May take boyata a year or two. Barry should of stayed at villa. Red card, clear sending off. Penalty, nailed on. Yellow cards he gave djorou a yellow for a nothing challenge. 3-0 flatters us but i dont care one bit.

Silva was misplacing passes and tevez looked off the pace (rest didn't do him much good). Some baffling tactics from Mancini.

Oh well beat the scums and you will be title contenders once again. No ones ruling city out just need chelsea to lose, can liverpool do them? Hope so

(HAPPY TRUE GOOOONER)

Mancini had a tough decision at centre back. His options were Boyata or Lescott - or possibly Boateng, but Boat was understandably earmarked for the problem left back position.

As Lescott has been playing like turd all season (did you see him against Blackpool or Lech Poznan?) he was understandably not chosen. Obviously, now, that looks like a mistake, but it was a sensible decision by Mancini.

There weren't any 'baffling' tactics at all, sometimes these things happen.

On another note, I hope never to hear from your manager, players or fans complaining of bad tackles. The likes of cesc, song, djourou etc are all snide cunts, happy to swipe Silva at any opportunity.

Best performance of the season for me under the circumstances.Not downhearted infact quite upbeat,i hope Mancini tells the lads how proud he was of them

shaiomarali said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Sorry but this glory in defeat nonsense is shit. Yet again we have failed to step up on the big ocassion.

Could see this coming a mile off.

Start of week, Rooney on his way out, Utd dropping points at home, everyone bigging City up including Sunday Supplement tossers later on(even Neville and Terry), then end of week Rooney U-Turn, Utd away win and back on track. Stage set for typical City to let you down again.

Results against Sunderland and Blackburn now showing their significance. Dont use the sending off as an excuse. We always cock up when the big chance presents itself.

no one's using the sending off as an excuse. in fact, everyone is elated with the fight our boys gave. when there's some to complaint, its more on a few players not putting as much of a shift as others.

we are all praising our team's heart and along comes the doom brigade.

Reality brigade. There's a difference.

You can dress it up how you want the fact is City lost 3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a missed penalty. Today we saw one of the premierships elite teams versus a team trying to join the ranks and it looks like they've still got some work to do to compete with the big three.

Sorry lad not one bit interested in your opinion as this is City forum and the clue is in the title

themadinventor said:
shaiomarali said:
i made a sin in not including de Jong,

so proud. just. so proud.
Just so proud of what exactly ??, they showed good heart yes, but imo that should be the minimum requirement, the sending off made no difference in the first half, we had chances and didnt take them, with 10 or 11 men on the pitch that would have been the same, I think the game showed that for all of our bigging up we are still far from the finished product and still quite a way behind chelsea , man united , arsenal and even spurs.get ready for another season of europa league next season.

lol

Big Dave Watson said:
shaiomarali said:
no one's using the sending off as an excuse. in fact, everyone is elated with the fight our boys gave. when there's some to complaint, its more on a few players not putting as much of a shift as others.

we are all praising our team's heart and along comes the doom brigade.

Reality brigade. There's a difference.

What is the reality, we were a man down to a team that should be challenging for the title and should of been for years, we finished 8th 2 years ago, reality check.

MancM13 said:
You can dress it up how you want the fact is City lost 3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a missed penalty. Today we saw one of the premierships elite teams versus a team trying to join the ranks and it looks like they've still got some work to do to compete with the big three.
THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.