Well played lads....

citygal1 said:
themadinventor said:
Just so proud of what exactly ??, they showed good heart yes, but imo that should be the minimum requirement, the sending off made no difference in the first half, we had chances and didnt take them, with 10 or 11 men on the pitch that would have been the same, I think the game showed that for all of our bigging up we are still far from the finished product and still quite a way behind chelsea , man united , arsenal and even spurs.get ready for another season of europa league next season.

knew there would be some rags on here, but 7 posts, uv got too much time on your hands.
why is it that because I dont agree with your every word I'm a united fan, it's my opinion based on what I saw, this is a forum, that means we all get to give our thoughts on what we have seen, I wonder if we can just agree to disagree like gentlemen, I for one dont want a row with a FELLOW BLUE.
i could always scan a picture of my card if it helps lol

Big Dave Watson said:
MancM13 said:
You can dress it up how you want the fact is City lost 3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a missed penalty. Today we saw one of the premierships elite teams versus a team trying to join the ranks and it looks like they've still got some work to do to compete with the big three.
THIS

Dearie, dearie me.

What a load of utter nonsense.

inbetween said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Reality brigade. There's a difference.

What is the reality, we were a man down to a team that should be challenging for the title and should of been for years, we finished 8th 2 years ago, reality check.

Yes, but sending off or not City always choke in these games. They will against Utd too.

MancM13 said:
You can dress it up how you want the fact is City lost 3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a missed penalty. Today we saw one of the premierships elite teams versus a team trying to join the ranks and it looks like they've still got some work to do to compete with the big three.

fuck off back to ragcafe

Big Dave Watson said:
Sky Blue said:
GTF....like you're a fuckin blue. Sigh....

Get the Blue tinted specs off will you. Its brilliant that we are up there at the moment but we have rode our luck so far this season. This kind of thing has always been on the cards, sending off or not. We got away with it at Spurs, beat a very poor Liverpool, came up short at Sunderland, gifted Blackburn a point, were handed victory by a piss poor Wigan defence, got the rub of the green against Newcastle and Blackpool. You see where I am coming from? Only the win against Chelsea was a really good performance. Lets see what comes of two difficuly trips to the midlands and the scum at home. Remember the end of last season against Utd and Spurs when we couldnt step up to the plate? It just happened again today.

why so much hatred against one's own team? so much so that you haven't given any credit for our season. everyone's aware of the mountain to climb but no one's being overly critical about it. might as well follow a team with a cabinet full of silverware. will make your life easier.

MancM13 said:
You can dress it up how you want the fact is City lost 3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a missed penalty. Today we saw one of the premierships elite teams versus a 10 man team trying to join the ranks and it looks like they've still got some work to do to compete with the big three.
edited so as to not make look more of an idiot.

And that goes for anyone else who didnt realise we were a man short...

Anyone who thinks that a team with 10 MEN SHOULD get sommat against Arsenal is deluded..

Big Dave Watson said:
inbetween said:
What is the reality, we were a man down to a team that should be challenging for the title and should of been for years, we finished 8th 2 years ago, reality check.

Yes, but sending off or not City always choke in these games. They will against Utd too.

Nah, we will batter you. Convinced of it.

Snide Tackles. None of them were bad tackles just synical tackles and got punished yellow cards. Not to complain about bad tackles when 3 of your players get their legs broken in 3 years then speak.

Also we had our first choice CB pairing out, vermalean and koscielny, diaby out and robin van persie out. Once city have that strength in depth and experience of playing at the top level in the premier league rather than
Johnson - relegation battle with boro.
Balotelli - Not used to the PL.
Only Adebayor and he wants out. (3 top draw players mind you).

Re: Silva, Class player but poor performance. Played over the top poor control. Misplaced 3 to 4 passes. Poor corners bar 1. Could have played Adebayor in but didn't succeed. Par if not better with Fabregas? Pah. Please re watch the 90 minutes. Who got MOTM?

Dont be downbeat though you will still be there or there abouts come end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.