Well played lads....

Big Dave Watson said:
Project said:
Could have sworn we beat Arsenal 4-2 and 3-0 last year. Must be going senile in my old age.

There wasnt the same significance in those games. Today was all about backing up the hype and showing we could handle it. Fail.

cup quarter final. insignificant, yeah. and you're a liar if you think the Chelsea game was any less significant than today.

particularly when comparing it to a game where we played 89 minutes with 10 men.

True Gooner said:
Snide Tackles. None of them were bad tackles just synical tackles and got punished yellow cards. Not to complain about bad tackles when 3 of your players get their legs broken in 3 years then speak.

Also we had our first choice CB pairing out, vermalean and koscielny, diaby out and robin van persie out. Once city have that strength in depth and experience of playing at the top level in the premier league rather than
Johnson - relegation battle with boro.
Balotelli - Not used to the PL.
Only Adebayor and he wants out. (3 top draw players mind you).

Re: Silva, Class player but poor performance. Played over the top poor control. Misplaced 3 to 4 passes. Poor corners bar 1. Could have played Adebayor in but didn't succeed. Par if not better with Fabregas? Pah. Please re watch the 90 minutes. Who got MOTM?

Dont be downbeat though you will still be there or there abouts come end of the season.
Dont be downbeat ? are you taking the piss ? not only will we be there or there abouts at the end of the season we will be a lot of points ahead of the arse, dont you be too downbeat then gooner boy

Well done lads, the way we were playing at 1 down convinces me that we have a real chance of at least runners up this season. If you were to go down to 10 men against any team in the prem, arsenal would be the last team you would choose. Instead between the 1st and 2nd goals we had 55% of the ball.
De Jong was immense. The big test comes in the next two games at wolves and albion, 4 points from those games and we are in with a shout.

cityboy1 said:
MancM13 said:
You can dress it up how you want the fact is City lost 3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a missed penalty. Today we saw one of the premierships elite teams versus a team trying to join the ranks and it looks like they've still got some work to do to compete with the big three.

fuck off back to ragcafe

how about you chill out with the abuse?

samharris said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Yes, but sending off or not City always choke in these games. They will against Utd too.

We choked em 4-1 last year..last week you choked at home to WBA..fool.

Funny how you clowns who cant see reality always resort to childishly calling people rags who dont agree with you. I saw my first City game away at Boro in 1977 when Owen and Hartford scored in a 2-0 win and Colin Bell was making his comeback from the Buchan tackle. Never mind, I must have made a mistake going to all those other City games since.

Are we Stoke or are we City, a team who are looking to do well, or are we little old City hoping to play with heart and anything else is a bonus. We just lost 3-0 to Arsenal.
I'm all for positivity, but come off it.
They have taken a massive boost, they "gave us a lesson" so many times, teams with 10 men have come out on top, but what are we celebrating?

Stoke will be proud of their preformance today, they showed great heart, I didn't think we were on the same wave level as then.

The players people are listing had a great game, Tevez, Richards, Silva, Toure, Hart all played well? Tevez didn't score, the defenders? we lost 3-0 and Hart, he saved a penalty, but conceded 3 goals, as well as a dodgy moment or two.

I'd expect this from a mid table team, not from title contenders. I mean good heart, "pride in battle" woopdy doo, it's means nothing, no points won, and you'd expect that from the poor teams.

Do any of you think that if United or Chelsea played and lost to Arsenal 3-0, they'd be going on about playing with pride, how proud they are of their team because they played with a man down?

Get real.

True Gooner said:
When I saw the teamsheet of city i was delighted. Why? Boyata and Barry, two players who cant't cut the top level. May take boyata a year or two. Barry should of stayed at villa. Red card, clear sending off. Penalty, nailed on. Yellow cards he gave djorou a yellow for a nothing challenge. 3-0 flatters us but i dont care one bit.

Silva was misplacing passes and tevez looked off the pace (rest didn't do him much good). Some baffling tactics from Mancini.

Oh well beat the scums and you will be title contenders once again. No ones ruling city out just need chelsea to lose, can liverpool do them? Hope so

(HAPPY TRUE GOOOONER)

I wouldn't care either tbh. A win is a win.

Tevez got injured. Nice flying 2 footed challenge by Song (at least I think it was Song) btw.

You're right tho. The penalty and the red card decisions were nailed on. Fabregas didn't even need to start waving his imaginary card about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.